October Oddness

<p>UT won
Aggies lost
GA lost (although with injuries, not that surprising)</p>

<p>Thank goodness UA did not fall into this day of upsets!</p>

<p>YES…LSU just fell victim to Ole Miss!!
I love college football.
(Just wish that Iowa could have held on and beat Ohio State)</p>

<p>I was actually cheering for Auburn today. Poor Johnny! He hurt his autograph shoulder.
A&M got beat by both Alabama teams AT College Station.<br>
Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>Could there be a Mizzou vs. Bama SEC championship game?! And if so, who would have predicted THAT!?</p>

<p>Today is a very good day for college football!</p>

<p>:)</p>

<p>Clemson is losing, too.</p>

<p>Clemson isn’t just losing, they are getting creamed! Yes very odd day indeed… Can’t wait to see the rankings tomorrow.</p>

<p>Watching the Oregon vs Washington St game. Neither team has defense going on.</p>

<p>Oregon has a Tshirt that reads, “We Want Bama”</p>

<p>Mmmm hmmm</p>

<p>^^ [Photos:</a> Oregon Students Are Selling ?We Want Bama? Shirts On Campus | College Spun ? Social. Local. Consumable. College Sports.](<a href=“http://collegespun.com/pac-12/oregon-pac-12/photos-oregon-students-are-selling-we-want-bama-shirts-on-campus]Photos:”>http://collegespun.com/pac-12/oregon-pac-12/photos-oregon-students-are-selling-we-want-bama-shirts-on-campus)</p>

<p>We were at the Mizzou game…the theme…it’s “Mauk-tober”. At the end of the game the crowd all did the gator chomp while singing…“we will, we will Mauk you!” As we left the stadium there were chants of “we want Bama”. We are a house divided…the flag that flies in front of our home proves it. Alabama A on top, Mizzou M on the bottom. This might be pretty :). We have already started the conversation of an Atlanta trip with our best friends (he is a former Mizzou football player form the late 70’s). Although ut’s early I don’t think that this is impossible for Mizzou. We are heading to the Grove for the Ole Miss game.</p>

<p>I have a hangover. </p>

<p>Still planning to be in Bryant-Denny on Nov. 9. </p>

<p>And I do think that Bama will lose a game… hopefully to LSU (although my optimism is fading), but Auburn is better than anybody thought they would be.</p>

<p>'Bama will lose a game this year.</p>

<p>In basketball.</p>

<p>I was beyond thrilled to see A&M lose! Eat your heart out Johnny Cash! The difference between him and FSU’s Winston could not be striking. Both are gifted QB’s, but only one is a true leader, concerned about his teammates. Perhaps if JM wasn’t such a selfish brat, the team around him would have performed better this year.</p>

<p>My FB has been pretty quiet from the aggies on my friends list. Hmmm, wonder why ;)</p>

<p>Today was the last day for the State Fair of Texas and DD1 was in town so we skipped church and went to the fair before she had to head off to the airport. TONS of Alabama fans in Bama gear (including our entire family). Received several a hearty “ROLL TIDE”. Even more interesting, a lot less A&M people sporting their colors like one normally will see. I LIKE IT!!!</p>

<p>I noticed the same thing, the Aggies have been VERY quiet…Roll Tide!!!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>I’d say only if Oregon and FSU lose, and even then it’d be a long shot. If Mizzou and Bama win out in the regular season and the SEC championship game is between Mizzou and Bama, only one of them will come out undefeated. I don’t see either an undefeated Mizzou or a 1-loss Alabama jumping an undefeated Oregon and FSU, and if Bama wins the SEC Championship, Mizzou is totally out of the picture. But who knows what will happen? I wouldn’t have predicted Bama in the championship game last year after the loss to A&M - who thought Oregon and K-State would be upset the same weekend?</p>