off campus apartments

<p>Anyone have any feedback on apartments near Purdue. Looking for something fairly close but in a quiet complex. Not looking for a building occupied by people looking to party. It appears that the area north of campus would be quietier?
Any knowledge of The Fairways or Franklin Park?</p>

<p>I went down during spring break and looked at a lot of apartments. The one I finally settled on was the Lodge(near the walmart and fairway apartments). 380/mo per room for a 3 brd. apartment, funished w/ a bathroom in each room. They also do matching for people like myself who don’t know anyone at the school to room with. You should definitely check them out if you go apartment shopping. GL and I hope this helped.</p>

<p>Oh, also you have two bus systems running…the Purdue bus system goes to this apartment complex as well as the apartments own bus system.</p>

<p>The best apartments north of campus imo would be Campus Suites, College Station and Baywater Townhouses. All have a cheap price tag to it and all have their own bus routes except for Baywater.</p>