Off-campus housing for BLINN Team students

<p>Hello everyone. I have been admitted to Blinn TEAM program a week ago. Unfortunately I was late to apply for housing so now I need to find off-campus housing option. I looked for Callaway, Northgate, Enclave, Z Islander and Reveille. First 2 ones are too expensive. I liked the Reveille Ranches apartments. An apartment with 2 separate bedrooms and one roommate costs 550$ per month. And there are shuttle buses to A&M and Blinn College. I will choose this one if I do not find anything better. Could someone give an advise in choosing off campus apartment or do you know a place which is affordable and nice and has meal plans and shuttle buses and is close to both A&M and Blinn??</p>

<p>I live at Z Islander and I love it. I’m TEAM as well, so the location of the apartment being about right in the middle of the two is really convenient. I live in a two bedroom and pay 659, but it’s honestly worth the money. The amount of things you get for the price you pay is a great deal. People here are really cool and friendly too so you’ll be able to make some good friends!</p>