Off Campus Housing

<p>Hey Guys! I am transferring to Texas A&M in the fall and was hoping I could get some feedback from you guys. I am going to be a junior in the fall and was wondering if anyone knew what places are worth the money and what places I should stay away from when it comes to off campus housing. My Google searches for off campus housing have provided little help; many places off campus have both fantastic and awful reviews. I have no family or friends in college station to help steer me in the right direction. If anyone could suggest some decent off campus housing I would be most appreciative! I am not opposed to living with multiple roommates and would like to stay within a price budget of roughly $400-$600 a month. Also, if anyone has had experience with any of the roommate matching services that many of the off campus housing places provide, I would love to know how that worked out of you.
Thanks! (sorry for the really long post) </p>

<p>The District on Luther is nice. Four bedroom, four bath at $480 at month. There’s only a 20 minute walk to Kyle Field, and it’s on the bus route (which is something really important when looking at an apartment). There’s a pool, and a workout room as well. </p>

<p>Thanks! I will definitely look at The District on Luther.</p>