OFFICIAL 2014 African American Results Thread

<p>Popple, I commend you on both Amherst and Middlebury. Both schools are amazing.
And thefranchize9, I’m very happy for you; I’m sure you’re awash in happiness since you’ve gotten so much good news in these past few days. Congrats to you both!! :D</p>

<p>ksarmand! lol happy is an understatement. I’m shaking with joy. haha and congrats popple! i’m waiting on Amherst as well. Hopefully the good news keep rolling in!</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Hopefully, I’ll have reason to use that epic phrase on April 1. ;)</p>

<p>I got into the College of NJ and Syracuse, but this morning I got an email from Cornell inviting me to Diversity Hosting and saying that I’m going to be accepted!!! I’m so excited :D</p>

<p>^^^ Hehe me too. Congrats :-)</p>

<p>Thank you everyone. Amherst send me finaid information. I already have an outside scholarship, so with their aid plus grants I can have room, board, tuition, books, health insurance, and expenses covered for 4 years. I am very grateful to have this opportunity!</p>

<p>Who is going to the Duke BSAI at the end of this month?</p>

<p>After I saw all of the Cornell post I started to get scared. Then I checked my email and it said that I was ACCEPTED TO CORNELL!!! OMG IM SO HAPPY.</p>

<p>woww so many of us got into cornell ! congrats everyone ! congrats Popple; middlebury and amherst are great !</p>

<p>CONGRATULATIONS, HBrown!! I’m glad to see your fretting came to naught. :D</p>

<p>But let’s pause a minute here. People are getting accepted into college on Sunday? I didn’t even know the admissions offices were open.</p>

<p>I think its an automatic email.
Anyway did all of you guys who got accepted get the email and are you guys going to go.</p>

<p>Yep, I’m going unless I get into one of my top 3 by april 1st. then i might reconsider .</p>

<p>I’m def going to Cornell unless the financial aid is terrible ;)</p>

<p>Well if I get rejected from my number 1 (Brown University) then I will go.</p>

<p>lol, Brown is my number 1 right now too lol. I’m always afraid admissions peeps are gonna read these posts and rescind my acceptance. Maybe im just being paranoid. haha CONGRATS EVERYONE WHO GOT INTO CORNELL! I CAN’T WAIT TO MEET YOU ALL AT THAT DIVERSITY THING!! lol</p>

<p>Likely letter from Cornell inviting me to a Diversity Hosting!!</p>

<p>Come on, April 1st!</p>

<p>Ur time is coming morgansimone!</p>

<p>:-) You always have the greatest things to say, thefranchize9. I just hope I am at least half as euphoric as you are!</p>

<p>Jeeze, I feel so left out. Am I the only one here who didn’t apply to Cornell?</p>

<p>I didn’t apply to Cornell either.</p>