OFFICIAL "ACCEPTED" Thread!

<p>I got into umich!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh lol im soooooo happyyyyyyy
now i have ot wait for uchicago!!!</p>

<p>I got in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

<p>I got accepted by text message, too! How weird. But cool.</p>

<p>I got a presidential scholarship (14K a year) along with my acceptance.</p>

<p>no, admission decisions at Loyola Chicago are not posted online. They notified me by text message, and the letter of acceptance is in the mail.</p>

<p>i got in too..but i found out in a weird way.. my email had the next stop loyola website link in it, and then when i went to my 'inbox' in that website, there was a note from 12/4 saying 'congrats' and all that stuff..but i just found out yesterday..so i don't really know whats going on..i haven't received a letter yet</p>

<p>I just got a letter, with a 14/k yr scholarship!, about a week after the text message. Exciting!</p>

<p>Accepted, with 10k a year.</p>

<p>Hey, could some of you that got scholarships post stats (SAT, gpa, rank, high school rigor). I got a text saying I'm in (whoooh! it's my first acceptance), but I'm still waiting for the letter in the mail.</p>

<p>thanks</p>

<p>4.18 weighted GPA (including three C's on transcript)
Better SAT score was 2190 (CR 800, M 590, W 800)
Vice President of a club, Eagle Scout, etc.</p>

<p>Got 10k a year. Still debating whether Loyola is worth its enormous cost, even including the scholarship...</p>

<p>I got in. okay, this might sound stupid, but I am not well versed in the ways of college admissions. first child of a first generation american family. everything is 10^34345341220 as difficult!</p>

<p>if I applied EA with the fast track application, was I supposed to have applied for financial aid already?</p>

<p>Accepted with 10K scholarship a year
Stats: SAT (1400/2030), GPA of 3.37 UW and 3.57 W
Probably not going</p>

<p>Just curious - why DePaul and not Loyola?</p>

<p>how soon do you here about scholarships, i got my acceptance letter about one week ago, but it did not mention any scholarship stuff</p>

<p>acceptance notification?
hello! my fall 09 application (undergraduate - first time) was marked completed on february 3rd and i signed up for the text message notification.
my friends heard back from loyola 2 weeks after the completion of their app and mine has been completed for roughly 4 weeks...</p>

<p>how long did it take you guys to hear back from them?</p>

<p>i got my merit scholarship info(10,000 a year) with my acceptance letter. the text was probably a week before that.</p>

<p>I WAS ACCEPTED</p>

<p>I have no idea where loyola is on my list though.</p>

<p>My D got in a while ago, just didn't post. We're thinking about going to this weekend thing.<br>
Anyone else going?</p>

<p>I'm to the weekend thing</p>