Official Class of 2017 Results Thread

<p>Wow, congrats to alexis, muffinman and mrluggs. You guys are all getting into really awesome schools! Lol and good luck to everyone else in the next couple weeks (especially ivy day!) :)</p>

<p>So far I’ve gotten wait-listed at UChicago and accepted into Amherst (w/ a 63k scholarship!), Bryn Mawr, Drexel, and Hofstra. Still waiting on like 10 more though :D</p>

<p>Thank you, college!</p>

<p>And congratulations on your accomplishments! Amherst is so generous. <em>^▁^</em> Ahhh, happiness.
:3</p>

<p>Got likely from Stanford a while ago, rejected from University of Chicago. Can’t wait for Ivies.</p>

<p>Accepted into Rice and Dickinson this afternoon! #SoBlessed Good luck to you all!</p>

<p>accepted into UVA and UNC this week! also got a full ride from howard like 2 months ago haha. just waiting on the ivies now!</p>

<p>Also got into Rice today.</p>

<p>Accepted into Amherst today!</p>

<p>Got into UCLA today.</p>

<p>Princeton and UCB and I’ll be 8 for 8 as Phelps in the 2008 Olympics!</p>

<p>Accepted to Rice as well.
So far: 4 Acceptances, 1 waitlist</p>

<p>You all are so awesome. <em>^▁^</em></p>

<p>I should’ve applied to more schools. :/</p>

<p>How many did you apply to?</p>

<p>Everyone’s here is doing WORK.</p>

<p>Let’s keep it up guys.</p>

<p>Congratulations everyone!</p>

<p>Wow. All good stuff.</p>

<p>I just recently found out that I was accepted to UCLA!!! I’m still waiting for USC and I can’t wait to have all my college decisions together so I can finally know where I’ll spend my next 4 years!!! :D</p>

<p>I want to say how happy I am for this AA forum. You all are very accomplishing and bright young individuals! I admire all the support and congrats we give each other on great college acceptances! Congratulations to each and every one of you on your achievements and keep up the great work! :D</p>

<p>Congrats to All of You!! Be proud and know that all the schools that you are being accepted to are all great institutions. My daughter update -Harvard SCEA, Brown Likely, Columbia Likely. She got her top 3 with Harvard being #1. Things have not changed because, I must say Harvard does a great job of “showing her the love”. Harvard calls once every 2-3 weeks to make sure she has any questions about anything. You would not know that they were Harvard by their modesty and reecruiting.
Enjoy your fotunes and if next week you do not get the institution that you desired that the institution might have felt you were not a fit. Trust that these institutions know what they are looking for and do a great job of picking the students that they think will fit their student profile. Success is waiting for you all. Be greater than you thought you could be!</p>

<p>Congrats on the acceptances! My son only applied to three schools (one SCEA, two RD) and was accepted at all three. </p>

<p>Wow Dreamweaver10, you must be so proud of your daughter. You can’t go wrong with any of those choices! :D</p>

<p>To all posters here, be true to yourself, good luck on whatever path you choose and remember to mentor someone else. We always need to pass it on!</p>

<p>Joiedv-- thank you for the congrats, We are actually shocked by the acceptances. We never expected it. D just did things she loved and made sure to be “True to herself”. As parents you always think a lot of your child but we did not really recognize her gifts until other parents and school officials started praising her after her junior year. I have to admit as parents we were embarrased to tell people where we were applying to avoid the “Looks”. The school adminstrators were more confident than we were because we know the percentages. So I am convinced that Elite institutions are looking for a certain student applicant profile. If you do not get in it is because they did not believe you fit. Good luck to your son. I wish you the best!</p>