Official Class of 2017 Results Thread

<p>We do, madaboutx.</p>

<p>Waitlisted at Skidmore, Accepted at Macaulay Honors College at Hunter and Reed with a full ride xD. Words cannot express how happy I am.</p>

<p>Iā€™m just waiting on Brown and Oberlin.</p>

<p>Congratulations, ivy! :heart:</p>

<p>Accepted to Emory today as well. Canā€™t wait for tomorrow.</p>

<p>Philovitist, Iā€™ve actually come all the way over here to a forum I didnā€™t even know existed to tell you congratulations on your Duke acceptance, and to say, since you said it in your stats, that you donā€™t deserve it, that yes you do!</p>

<p>Every year there a few posters who are kids who make an impression on the adults, and you are one. Also, every year, there are a few young posters who I am really hoping for, and you are one of those this year.</p>

<p>Iā€™ve enjoyed your contributions to the board, and wherever you end up think that University will be very, very fortunate to have you.</p>

<p>So, celebrate yourself, a bit. :)</p>

<p>^ I agree. Good luck everyone still waiting for decisions.</p>

<p>Accepted to William and Mary! :slight_smile: I actually received the email yesterday but didnā€™t check it until just now haha</p>

<p>thanks everyone! its weird to know that after tomorrow, most of you will know where youre going to school, best of luck again :)</p>

<p>Congratulations everyone!! Just wowā€¦everyone getting accepted to these elite schools and ish lol :)</p>

<p>@Curious Thank you! Same to you, I am hoping for a USC acceptance for you :slight_smile: I donā€™t think I will go to USC even if I get inā€¦UCLA has been my dream school since freshman year.</p>

<p>Ready for decisions today guys</p>

<p>Iā€™m looking forward to 3 rejections. I had 2 yesterday and a waitlist. Iā€™ve pretty much lost all hopeā€¦</p>

<p>Reeeaaddddyyyy.</p>

<p>iā€™m nervous but ready! iā€™ll make the best out of whatever happens.</p>

<p>Good luck to all of you waiting on Ivies!</p>

<p>Waitlisted at Vandy. Gah. </p>

<h1>life</h1>

<p>I didnā€™t want to go, but this doesnā€™t bode well for Ivy decisions. -_-</p>

<p>Rejected at every Ivy I applied to save for Cornell and waitlisted at Brown. Whooooo! Guess Iā€™m going to Cornell!</p>

<p>Rejected Columbia, Yale. Waitlisted Brown. Guess Iā€™m going to Northwestern :)</p>

<p>Alexis, Cornell is a amazing university and an Ivy!! Sooo many people dream of being in your position. Congrats!!! :D</p>

<p>rejected from penn and yale. but accepted into brown! and waitlisted at harvard! my head is spinning right now lol.</p>

<p>Thanks, Buttafly! </p>

<p>PAH. Who needs H? Right, right?</p>

<p>Iā€™m in the same boat as you alexis. It stings, but Iā€™m optimistic!</p>