Official Class of 2017 Results Thread

<p>Uh. I’ve been accepted into Duke, it seems. I thought it was just an email from Obama begging me for money. I…was selected as a Finalist for the Benjamin N. Duke Memorial Scholarship.</p>

<p>It was really surprising. I thought I would be rejected because of this snafu with my essays. If I didn’t run track, I think I would faint…</p>

<p>Congrats!!! To Gigi and Philovitist. Good stuff!</p>

<p>Wow congrats everyone! </p>

<p>Sent from my SGH-T589 using CC</p>

<p>Congratulations–Philovitist, gigirl942, Great news,
Philovitist–ivy Day is getting closer for everyone. There will be more good news I am sure</p>

<p>Congrats everyone! I was accepted into UCI’s public health sciences major yesterday! :D</p>

<p>Congratulations, everyone! </p>

<p>Such awesomeness. ∩__∩</p>

<p>OMG Congrats everyone </p>

<p>you are all awesome!?</p>

<p>curious-Wait how do you know that?</p>

<p>UCs have already let people know!?</p>

<p>Accepted into the University of Texas, my closest school to a safety. I’m probably the only Ivy applicant who wouldn’t be automatically accepted (I’m outside the top 10%, 3.6 UW). Haha, relieved that I’ll definitely be going to a four-year university next year, though.</p>

<p>Congratulations everyone!!!</p>

<p>Oh man it’s all getting so real now, I can’t believe it’s already March. Hopefully the next few weeks will be filled with great news for all of us :)</p>

<p>Right, ivy? </p>

<p>Ivy Day is just around the corner…</p>

<p>@ilovemyego23 UCR and UCI have started notifying people already UCI started doing it yesterday and I think UCSB have let some people know too</p>

<p>Congratulations to Everyone!</p>

<p>I’m so happy I stumbled across this thread. Such positivity!! I’ve gotten a few likely letters. Call me Elle btw. Can’t wait to hear where everyone ends up going to!</p>

<p>@ilovemyego23
A few UC’s start their notifications March 1st, however I got an email about my UCI status change literally the last day of Feb! I was confused and shocked. I wasn’t expecting anything from them til the end of March. lol UCI is one of my top choices so far, but I’m still looking forward to hear from USC. I hope we’re both Trojans by the end of the month!</p>

<p>25 days till I-Day</p>

<p>good luck to all. Only applied to one Ivy but it’s ok, it was the only one that had my major :D</p>

<p>Hey guys,</p>

<p>Did anyone get invited to Duke’s Black Student Alliance Invitational? </p>

<p>I received an invitation (via e-mail) last night.</p>

<p>Nope. Nice going, though. :D</p>

<p>

</p>

<p>Yes, you should know that means you’re going to be admitted.</p>

<p>Awesome. I received a likely letter from Duke a couple weeks ago, but it’s certainly nice to have further confirmation of my acceptance.</p>

<p>Do you think you’ll attend BSAI, Philo?</p>

<p>Likely from Duke (BSAI)!</p>