Official Class of 2025 Early Action/Early Decision Thread: Resources + Notification Dates

For some reason everything northeastern sent my daughter went to her spam
Double check it isn’t there

We’ve been good about checking that. The amount of email from other colleges soliciting him is beyond. Some I haven’t ever heard from, some are top schools that there’s no way he’s running to write an essay or two now in 2 days, but just wow. Overkill. Even when he unsubscribes they keep sending them! And the mail one today and one from the military, which isn’t even supposed to be contacting us since I checked the box that we are not to be contacted by the military or marketed by them. Sigh. So much for that one!

Oregon State Honors College was supposed to notify EA applicants by 12/31 - we’ve checked everywhere and can’t find any new - anyone else?

My son was accepted ED Northeastern and was not called before it was released. Some AOs may do that, but it’s not universal.

test

Anyone know when NEU EA will be released?

They aren’t going to tell us when it’s being released. I’m thinking they’re not done and they’re not sure how long before the 1st they can release / if they even can. Turn on post notifications for their admissions twitter and instagram, and look out for a post.

anyone knows the specific date that Tufts EDII will be released?

I think Tufts ED2 is Feb 15

Thank you

@pengupengu13 you’ve probably heard, but tufts ed2 is actually today

anyone have an idea about wesleyan ed2 decision release date?