Official Early Action / Early Decision Notification Dates for Fall 2023

Anyone heard from RISD today? What time do they release their EDs?

Just received acceptance to University of Denver EA!

8 Likes

University of Tennesse also

Are UTK decisions coming out???

Stanford REA decision release Friday, December 16, 4 PM Pacific (official announcement)

Vanderbilt will be released today at 5:30pm CT per email to students that applied.

1 Like

Dartmouth ED will be Friday 12/16 at 3pm ET. Just posted on their IG.

1 Like

ND is 12/16 6:42

3 Likes

anyone hear from tampa? i see on utampa27 on Instagram some kids are posting they heard back…when do they announce EA?

Haverford announced on Friday eve 12/9…DC was admitted, as were 2 others from the same Boston-area school!

When does University of the Pacific notify for the Pre- Dental program?

my son was accepted on 11/15, it was a pretty quick turnaround. OOS submitted with test scores. good luck

3 Likes

Florida State University is later this afternoon for EA. Florida residents only.

Hi. I am just wondering if anyone has any info on Howard’s ED release date. I know we should be on the lookout now that it’s officially “mid December” but no hints from their twitter account yet.

2 Likes

Their website says late January.
https://admission.howard.edu/undergraduate/first-year

Scroll to the bottom.

Yes, it does. As it has in prior years. But the application portal itself says that applications completed by mid-Nov could start to hear back as early as mid-December.

In recent years they began notifications Dec 18-21st (ending in late January) but I think they would drop hints about the specific date.

1 Like

The dates you gave are a good guess, but I don’t have any inside info. The 1st notifications should go out in the next week if recent history holds.

I guess that’s the 1st round? do they do 2 rounds again this year?

Elon December 20

1 Like