OFFICIAL Early Action Thread (Purdue Class of 2014)

<p>Accepted! So excited!</p>

<p>“offer admission” yay</p>

<p>What the hell?!?!?!?</p>

<p>I had everything in AND I got an email saying I’d get a decision today, but now it says:</p>

<p>Application Status: Incomplete items outstanding
Decision: Pending/Additional Info </p>

<p>…what happened???</p>

<p>Decisions: Offer Admission </p>

<p>First Year Engineering with a 25 act and a 1140 sat. Im pumped but its sooo expensive out of state</p>

<p>Decision: Offer Admission :))) so happy.</p>

<p>hey guys…i feel really stupid asking this…how can i get my decision? they already sent me an acceptance-ish letter but where do i log in to check? The screen i see now just says my application has been processed</p>

<p>congrats everyone!</p>

<p>DS is in! Woo hoo!!! Congrats to all!</p>

<p>Purdue is a long way from Massachusetts, but I’m excited I have been offered admission.</p>

<p>yeahh MA. I’m from NH. Are you going to go?</p>

<p>Under “admissions status” it says “decision” and then it says what your decision is</p>

<p>To check, go here: [Purdue</a> University - Check Application Status](<a href=“http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply_now/Application_Status.html]Purdue”>http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply_now/Application_Status.html)</p>

<p>Under application status, there should be a box that says decision. If you don’t have one yet, it may mean you don’t have a decision yet.</p>

<p>yay i got in! haha i was looking for the decision for 5 minutes, thinking it would be the first thing is see when i logged in, but i had to go to my application status and scroll to the middle to see if i got in or not.</p>

<p>Hi, I’m from MA too. Have you visited Purdue?</p>

<p>IM SO MAD. Why the HELL did they send me a ****ing letter saying i’d get my decision today only to have me log in and see “incomplete items outstanding…”</p>

<p>…ive been looking forward to this for a LONG time. What the helllllll</p>

<p>x5cec15x… thank YOU! I had been staring at that page for a while; totally overlooked that! They should make it fancier…</p>

<p>I am from NH and I have visited Purdue. It’s definetly different from New England but I fell in love with it. On the same trip I also visited IU and there was just something really great about Purdue.</p>

<p>Hang in there. First of call hurry up and call to see if you can catch someone before go home. ImOnABoat</p>

<p>^ I called at 4:58 and they were already closed.</p>

<p>And yay, now I’m gonna get rejected from Illinois in 45 minutes…</p>

<p>great day huh…</p>

<p>velleity: Haha no problem! I agree, I wish it was flashier or exciting or something.</p>

<p>Collegehunter10: I feel the same! I visited it last week and I absolutely loved it! It’s pretty different than here, but I would love to be going there come fall.</p>