OFFICIAL Early Action Thread (Purdue Class of 2014)

<p>geez…I can’t even manage to connect to the Purdue site…</p>

<p>Yeah GoOakland, I feel the same way. I was offered admission and I was first year engr and feels like Im almost missing something like I need to make sure i got into First year engr</p>

<p>Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2010
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission </p>

<p>;-)</p>

<p>Congrats to all who got in!</p>

<p>Yeah - my son was accepted to First Year Engineering!</p>

<p>Admission Term: Fall 2010
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission</p>

<p>Aerospace & Astronomical Engineering focus</p>

<p>Fall 2010… Offer Admission… Prepharm. Didn’t expect to get into TWO pharm schools, but this is AMAZINGGGGGGG</p>

<p>hey people,
I completed my online application on November 15th and completed my application on November 30th. Do you have any idea when my decision will be out? btw, im an international. Here is my SAT scores.</p>

<p>SAT 1
CR : 570
M : 710
W: 520</p>

<p>SAT 2
Maths 1: 720
Maths 2: 750</p>

<p>TOEFL iBT : 102</p>

<p>Do you think im in good position?? Thanks!!</p>

<p>and yeah, Congratz to all who got admitted!!</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone!! I got in as well.
I applied for School of Management so does that mean I’m directly admitted to the school of management?</p>

<p>Getttt Exciteddddd</p>

<p>sorry for double post but I forgot to state my field of study. Im applying First year engineering and i would like to major in mechanical engineering.</p>

<p>Mine still says Complete Ready for Review. Hope its soon. =)</p>

<p>next step is considering UIUC or Purdue</p>

<p>Tonyecc, now you have gotten into two wonderful engr programs (that i know of) forget reputations, forget whether UIUC is 2 or 3 spots higher. Go where you feel most comfortable, you will do your best where you feel like you belong. I wish the best to you and your endeavors.</p>

<p>congrats to all who got in!!! mine says its pending/additional info because they don’t have my 7th semester grades. I’ve made high honors, but i didn’t know they needed those. I just wish they had told me sooner, but all I can do now is get them in asap</p>

<p>SquattingDog10: thanks</p>

<p>got accepted (:</p>

<p>I got accepted to Purdue Flight Technology!</p>

<p>Congrats to you all! :)</p>

<p>Purdue wants to see my 7th semester grades. What does that mean? Was I supposed to send them in or do they think my academics are not strong enough yet?</p>

<p>^ That happened to me too. It mean’s we’re on the line. Send in your transcript when the semester is over and they’ll make another decision.</p>

<p>Does anyone know how likely it is to get admitted after being asked to show semester 7 grades?</p>