OFFICIAL Early Action Thread (Purdue Class of 2014)

<p>I got accepted to the pre-pharm. major, also.
If I don’t get into University of the Pacific, then I’ll probably go to Purdue.
I’m an out-of-stater - Californian. </p>

<p>W GPA: 3.95
UW GPA: 3.71
SAT math: 670; CR: 580; Writing: 710</p>

<p>I’m not sure if I’m going to accept my admission to the Computer Graphics Technology major. I’m still waiting to hear from another school, unless I suddenly decide that I love Purdue and don’t want to wait… but I hate waiting. I just want to accept somewhere and have it done with.</p>

<p>I got accepted yesterday. Planning on majoring in Computer Engineering. Not sure if I am actually going to go though, but we’ll see how financial aid/scholarships work out.</p>

<p>GPA: 3.6
SAT: CR-730, M-800, W-740
ACT: 33</p>

<p>^
CBS? 3.6 unweighted?</p>

<p>OOPs cancel. Wrong thread.</p>

<p>Heyy (: i just got accepted to Purdue and I have weighted GPA of 3.8 and 25 on ACT.
I’m applied as undergraduate studies program because I did not know what to choose for my major. I’m interested in many various areas (: I’m thinking for nursing major but I’m not sure. Anywaysss! LOLOL I’m really happy that I got in and hope to see you guys at Purdue this year in fall 2010!</p>

<p>do accepted students need to send in midyear grades? </p>

<p>and is it easy to switch schools (once you’re there)? I got into the College of Liberal Arts, but now I’m thinking I want to be in the College of Mangement. Any thoughts?</p>

<p>I think I answered your question LolyGAGHa on my Freshmen thread… just saying if you haven’t seen it.</p>

<p>I just got in! I sent in my 7th semester grades like a week ago. Undecided within Engineering. Kind of surprised. I hope I get some kind of aid though.</p>

<p>Do accepted students need to send in semester grades?</p>

<p>Just final transcripts</p>

<p>Accepted Yesterday to Liberal Arts. I wish I could be excited, but I can’t because it’s way out of our price range.</p>

<p>Sent in 7th semester grades at the beginning of this month.</p>

<p>3.57 UW, 3.91 W, 7 AP’s, average EC’s, 2 recs, ok essay, constant grade trend, out of state white boy.</p>

<p>Is anyone else STILL waiting to hear about admission status. Ours still says “in committee review”</p>

<p>Finally heard today. Son is accepted into Engineering!</p>

<p>Hi everyone!</p>

<p>From Singapore. Been accepted in EA for Computer Science though I think it depends upon how well we perform in Freshman year.
I hate boasting stats: ACT 33, SAT Phyics 800, SAT Maths 2: 800, was on a full scholarship for the last 2 years, IB Predicted score: 40, Karate Individual Junior World Champion 2010 (in under 84kg category), Computer Club Member and I don’t know what else. Don’t quite remember. </p>

<p>Hope to see u guys there. Probably going to Purdue (did not have money to apply elsewhere). Wish someone can make a list those who are going. (Thanks in advance)</p>

<p>See u folks:)</p>