OFFICIAL Early Action Thread (Purdue Class of 2014)

<p>I got the email.
Tmac18: still believe in “8 weeks”? 4 weeks is within 8 weeks, they are right. :slight_smile:
LolyGAGHa: email may arrive tonight?</p>

<p>I too received that email. My application completion date was exactly the 15th of November, so I was a bit surprised to see that email.</p>

<p>i hope it comes tonight :slight_smile: </p>

<p>less than 2 days!</p>

<p>Yep, same e-mail here.</p>

<p>Haven’t gotten an email yet. I hope we hear on Friday, but DS didn’t get his application in until Oct 31, so - we may have missed the cutoff.</p>

<p>Grcxx3-My application wasn’t finalized until November 12th, and I got the email.</p>

<p>Grcxx3, Deadline is Nov 15th</p>

<p>Yeah, same here: my app was sent on the 1st, and all of my documents weren’t received until the 9th of November. I’m sure your DS(not sure what that means? Son? I don’t get it lol) will get an email.</p>

<p>DS = Dear Son</p>

<p>I REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE how it’s on the same day as Illinoisssss…</p>

<p>Good Luck everyone! Hope to see that you guys decide on attending Purdue after getting these acceptance letters/notices via internetssss</p>

<p>Cody, I’m just wondering, why do you not like that? It makes it easier for me.</p>

<p>Yeah Cody why do you hate it? I’m quite looking forward to the decisions… I’m an international so its gona be out at 3:30 am on Saturday morning for me!</p>

<p>Open two browser windows…One for Illinois, and one for Purdue…simple</p>

<p>aw, it’s that awful question: which do you check first?</p>

<p>It’s easier to get into Purdue, so I’d naturally check Illinois first, most likely get rejected, and then go check purdue and get in, which would cheer me up.</p>

<p>However, Illinois is my first choice, so I kind of want to save it for last and check purdue first, but assuming I get into Purdue, the Illinois rejection will ruin my mood.</p>

<p>However, Purdue comes out a whole hour before Illinois does and I doubt I’ll be able to sit there waiting for the Illinois decision to come out just so that I can check the Purdue one after.</p>

<p>So my best guess is I’ll check Purdue first… but seriously wth</p>

<p>This is WAYY too complicated for this hour.</p>

<p>Good luck to all!</p>

<p>I can’t believe it has already been a year since I was in your shoes and I sat there hitting the ‘Refresh’ button over and over. :)</p>

<p>1 AM Saturday for me, as I live in Sudan. Really, good luck everyone!</p>

<p>boilermaker13
So you are freshman of Purdue or ?</p>

<p>Tonyecc, yes I am.</p>

<p>tomorrow!!!</p>