OFFICIAL Early Action Thread (Purdue Class of 2014)

<p>so decisions are released at 5pm today?</p>

<p>today!!!
7 hrs and 28 minutes</p>

<p>good luck guys. Probably won’t receive mine for a while… -_-</p>

<p>Yay! I’m so excited :slight_smile: Good luck everyone.</p>

<p>This thread already has 11 pages before decision come out. How many pages? By 10:00PM today?</p>

<p>^^ Probably upwards of 20!!
I’ve got a 5-8 shift at work tonight which is just gonna be killer. Both my parents are alumni so an acceptance would make their day. 6 hours and 5 minutes for all you, I’ve got another 9 to wait</p>

<p>haha…its 22:10 Indian time! Gona be out at 3:30 am…wonder if i should stay up</p>

<p>I’m really nervous about decisions. Any chances real quick for an out of state kid?</p>

<p>SAT
700 math
660 Critical Reading
520 Writing (GRR)</p>

<p>GPA
4.4 weighted and 3.7 unweighted</p>

<p>I’m taking APs. Have decent extracurriculars like varsity tennis(captain), Scouting(senior patrol leader and almost eagle. I still got 6 months before 18), and Church youth(president). Another positive is that I’m in a pre-engineering program(our curriculum has engineering interwined in it. For example, we take intros to statics, dynamics, and circuits).</p>

<p>hey oakland! i would say you have a pretty solid shot. with AP’s along with your SAT scores you should be pretty well set. I have a 3.8 UW GPA and my SAT’s were 750 writing 690 reading and 580 math and I got a likely letter saying I should get in and I am only taking 2 APS.</p>

<p>Hi Oakland. Somehow I responded to the wrong post last time. I am out of state as well. I have CR 690 Writing 750 and Math 580. I am taking 2 APs this year and my UW GPA is 3.8. I am ranked #5 in my class. I got a letter from Purdue basically saying you are a very strong candidate and they will have a spot for me in the class. Judgng by your info, it looks like we are probably pretty similar. Plus as an out of state student that makes you a bit unique and of course, Purdue needs that extra $10,000 a year from out of staters so I would say you have a good shot!</p>

<p>are you going engineering?</p>

<p>less than an hourrrrrrr</p>

<p>Oakland- No i’m not, so I am sure it might be a bit more competetive for you. I am going CLA. I’m so excited, less than an hour :slight_smile: Good luck everyone</p>

<p>Apply to UIUC and Purdue, but I will only get Purdue’s decision today. Regret that I didn’t apply early enough for UIUC.</p>

<p>decision come out</p>

<p>decisions are up! i got in :-)</p>

<p>yay i got in!</p>

<p>yay lolygaha!</p>

<p>Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2010
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission</p>

<p>Yeaaaaa got in</p>