OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>Accepted to Elec Eng Technology!</p>

<p>What does “incomplete items outstanding” mean??</p>

<p>Accepted college of engineering!</p>

<p>Complete ready for review means all the required items have been received.</p>

<p>Incomplete items outstanding…means that something is missing. There are boxes below that list items and date received, Bounty, you must be missing one of those items. Is there an item without a date received??</p>

<p>Yeah, it is my 9th grade transcript. But I was not requested for it.</p>

<p>Hey, I’m in NY, does anyone know when I might expect to receive a decision?</p>

<p>@Itsafamilyaffair thank you, any idea if my decision is delayed?</p>

<p>Bounty, unfortunately, I don’t think they reach out and ask you for missing items. Instead they say that it is your responsibility to check the admission status page and send them anything that is missing. I would recommend getting it to them as soon as you can. Good luck!</p>

<p>Accepted, engineering.</p>

<p>34 ACT
2230/ 1540 SAT
3.7 UW GPA (Rigorous courseload)
Poor ECs listed
Average Essays and supplements</p>

<p>Joseph, I don’t know for sure, but it may be that they are getting to the kids who applied earlier first.</p>

<p>Still no change. Why is this happening.</p>

<p>Hi,Itsafamilyaffair, i had the same issue and my application turned into application in process, so i assume im not considered to EA any more?I turned my application to them on NOV 7</p>

<p>Ummm i didn’t see a scholarship notice. Does that mean i didn’t get any? Or should i wait till the letter comes out? Congrats to all those of you who got accepted!</p>

<p>Jerry. I dont think it means that at all. If you applied by November 1 then you should still be considered for early action.</p>

<p>Thank you man ,this is really brutal when everyone else is getting acceptance except me smh.</p>

<p>Jerry, my guess is that there are lots of kids still waiting for their decision from Purdue. Keep the faith.</p>

<p>Oh and I meant by Nov 7th in my post above, not by Nov 1st.</p>

<p>I have a question: I submitted my application itself by the extended EA deadline (11/8) and filled out the form for collegeboard to send my SAT scores before 11/8, and my application status says that the application was created November 9, the common app was received 11/10, and the scores were received 11/20. Application status says complete ready for review. Does this mean I’m not eligible for EA anymore, even though I submitted the actual application before the deadline?</p>

<p>Got accepted :smiley: (now to wait for OSU and UMich)</p>

<p>Application Data
Admission Term: Fall 2014
Admission Type: New First Time
Application Status: Decision Made
Decision: Offer Admission
Decision Letter: Not available at this time
Level: Undergraduate
Program: Pre-Pharmacy
Catalog Term: Fall 2014
College: Pre-Pharmacy
Campus: West Lafayette