OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>yeah sanjay thats exactly what i was thinking. my first reaction when i saw that “Denied” was that im definitely appealing. at least the purdue acceptance was a slight relief.</p>

<p>I am an engineering applicant from India, applied on 29th October and still no decision yet. What is happening? On a more positive note, I got into UIUC who were right on time with their decisions.</p>

<p>I guess we’ll just have to wait for 3.30am tonight again. Pr expect an email.</p>

<p>I applied on 8th Nov and common app shows that my application was sent under the Early Action
I am getting tired of waiting</p>

<p>Congratulations to all! </p>

<p>Can anyone tell me if there are any cons of applying in regular decision to purdue(and uiuc if you can tell)?</p>

<p>I am in</p>

<p>1960 SAT
29 ACT
4.61 GPA</p>

<p>Good essays, good ECs. Congrats to all admitted.</p>

<p>@Heisenberg95 - Nothing other than a different admissions decisions date.</p>

<p>application status:complete ready to review
decision: in committee review
what exactly do they mean? can i get the decision letter in three days?
the endless waiting is almost killing me :(</p>

<p>Mine says complete and ready for review not sure what it said before. Everything got in before the nov 8th date. It’s whatever I got into Harvard just want those young merit scholarships.</p>

<p>This is what their website says, so we should just wait:
Purdue begins releasing decisions in December. In 2013, decision release will be on December 13 after 5 p.m. Eastern Time. After this, new decisions are released daily.</p>

<p>@mgupta but why some guys get their decision on time while others are now anxiously refreshing their webpage and waiting for their decisions online. Where is the problem in our cases. the AO needs to review our application so it means that our application are not eligible or not competitive enough?</p>

<p>My sentiments exactly. That is what’s worrying me. But s</p>

<p>My status still shows incomplete application, even though I sent my sat scores on oct 25 and also my act scores. Yet the received date for English proficiency is blank. I have notified them through mail, but there was no reply. So I guess that my application is not yet reviewed completely, since the row for English proficiency appeared only on nov 29.</p>

<p>Those doubting where the sat scores are …and this may sound stupid, but check you sent the scores to Purdue west Lafayette … Double check.</p>

<p>Mine definitely says PURDUE UNIVERSITY WEST LAFAYETTE</p>

<p>Mine as well
It still says that the application is Incomplete</p>

<p>Mine is complete. Every thing has been processed. My school has been changed from “unknown high school” to the name of my school. My TOEFL and SAT scores have been received. But, no decision. This is really irritating me now.</p>

<p>Sanjay, sometimes there is difficulty matching scores received with applicants particularly if your name is not EXACTLY the same on both. You should call on Monday.</p>

<p>Calm down. If it says “complete and ready for review” or “being reviewed by admissions committee” that’s probably exactly what it means. They said decisions will come out through Sunday night, so just be patient!</p>

<p>@NextElement </p>

<p>Where did they say that? Thanks! (I have not gotten my results back yet either)</p>