OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>My D got accepted into engineering too. This is the 4th one so far and we are waiting for FA to make decision.</p>

<p>MyloXy: My friend called admissions and they said that they got a lot of applications right around the Nov 8 deadline and would be reviewing them all weekend.</p>

<p>My advice to Sanjay still stands. As i understand it, his application requirements list is showing that his scores have not been received even though they were sent weeks ago. That warrants a call.</p>

<p>I’m going to apply in regular decision. Can someone tell me whether I’ll be eligible for financial aid and/or scholarship? And the deadline is Feb 1st right?</p>

<p>@itsafamilyaffair
As my name is quite long, there wasn’t enough space to write my full name on CB. So instead of my name’s last word,I typed its first letter. Maybe that was the reason(yet my name is unique, they couldn’t have missed it). Though I have sent two emails with regard to this, I haven’t yet got a reply. So I also sent my ACT score(which has my full name) on dec 9. Hope that will solve the issue.</p>

<p>Anybody accepted today?</p>

<p>Wondering if the new decisions may always be released at 5pm east coast time…</p>

<p>They say they will release new decisions everyday. Is that at 5 pm EST or just anytime?</p>

<p>Accepted! AA Engineering!</p>

<p>@stemgirl did you get your decision today or you didnt check yesterfay?</p>

<p>And congratulations! :D</p>

<p>Accepted as well for Civil Engineering… Mgupta the decision was available 5pm (EST) yesterday for me</p>

<p>Yeah it was also 5pm for me. Did you apply for Early Action or rolling?</p>

<p>Early action.</p>

<p>My theory is 5 Eastern Time zone is when they will release it. Since no one has gotten anything yet today.</p>

<p>I hope that happens. This is too distracting.</p>

<p>Are all EA decisions expected to be out by this weekend?</p>

<p>I believe they said that all will be sent out by the 15th.</p>

<p>How do you apply for scholarships? Or is it too early? I got my log in and everything, but the only scholarships available say that the deadline has passed.</p>

<p>The EA deadline is applicable for scholarships as well. You get considered automatically, there’s no separate way to apply.</p>