OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>still waitting for the decision。</p>

<p>@AQWO725
Me too:(</p>

<p>Sonal96, I have the same problem as you and its really worrying me!!</p>

<p>did you guys get an email notifying that a decision is up? or do you just refresh myPurdue?</p>

<p>I got an email from the dean of Health And Human Sciences, but that was AFTER I checked the MyPurdue portal. Just go on to MyPurdue to see your decision :)</p>

<p>@sambel96 same problem as you!! :(</p>

<p>Accepted for Engineering on December 18th! I am an OOS resident.</p>

<p>Stats:
SAT -
Math: 620
Reading: 620
Writing: 650</p>

<p>GPA-
UW: 3.55
W: 3.994</p>

<p>Hey guys!
I got accepted to the college of engineering on the 13th! However, like some of you guys, I haven’t yet received my decision letter! does anyone have an idea when exactly do they release the letter?</p>

<p>They are supposed to release the letter within 48-72 hrs after giving their decision.</p>

<p>My son was also accepted on the 13th (into engineering). His letter was viewable as a PDF on the 14th, and we received the letter in the mail on the 16th, along with a bunch of glossy stuff.</p>

<p>Is anyone still waiting for the decision like me?</p>

<p>Guys will you stop worrying about that stupid PDF letter, as long as it says ‘Offer admission’ on your app, you’re good to go. Some of us however are still in committee review and it’s really getting on my nerves now.</p>

<p>@wsu831107
Yes, I am waiting for my decision.</p>

<p>Yeah, I’m also still waiting. sigh.</p>

<p>im still waiting. “complete ready for review”</p>

<p>It’s now almost a full week past the official EA announcement date and S’s status is still “complete ready for review”. He applied and had all his supporting docs submitted on or before Nov 8th. Obviously, many others are in the same boat. With each day that passes it becomes increasingly intriguing how such delay can be attributable to just issues with the Common App . . .</p>

<p>Same, nobody from my high school got a decision either. I submitted my application on November 2nd. I am located in CA, could it be a location issue?</p>

<p>My son is still waiting too…
“complete ready for review” Two other students at his H.S. have heard already. It seems like the Admission office is pretty good at responding to questions on Facebook: Purdue Admissions…but I hate to bother them…just wish we would hear news or the status would change to the next category. It has stayed the same for a week…and after tomorrow …it will be another whole weekend with no word.</p>

<p>Just checked my application status today and it says offer admission! :smiley:
4.6 GPA
32 ACT
I applied to the Krannert School of Business.
I sent in my application on November 8th so there’s still hope for everyone else!</p>

<p>@megan2014 congrats! would you mind telling what your last last starts with pleaee? Is it early in alphabet? I’m just wondering if that’s how they are doing it.</p>