OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>I have been wondering about that too…our last name starts with a W. My son applied Oct 30 with all the documents in by the 8th.</p>

<p>I got my decision twelve hours before the deadline was. Offered admission!
3.5 GPA
22 ACT
Eagle Scout ->The reason I got in
I applied to Krannert School of Business (Industrial Management Major)</p>

<p>@ momsixsons No they are not processing the apps based on last name, as my last name starts with C and I still didn’t get the decision. They are just doing it randomly. I called admissions to enquire about something, and the guy told me that my decision will probably come out by next week( Since that’s the last working week before New Year and after that there are only two more working days before new year).</p>

<p>@karishma6 My last name starts with a W and I’m an out-of-state student if that helps…</p>

<p>i applied on oct8th. Still waiting for the decision.</p>

<p>Hey All,
It says ‘admitted’ but I still haven’t received any email unless if Purdue is mailing it. Hopefully someone can enlighten me on that.</p>

<p>I am an international applicant from Singapore. Stats:</p>

<p>ACT: 33
SAT Physics: 780
SAT Maths 2: 800
IB Predicted: 40
Karate Junior World Champion Individual Category (below 78 kg) 2010 —this is the biggest one in karate.</p>

<p>And the usual community service, student government and so on…</p>

<p>Hope someone can compile a list of those accepted.:)</p>

<p>I submit everything before Nov 1 and till now I have not received any decision. maybe purdue just forget my existence. UIUC and NEU both defer me. If Purdue eventually rejects me, I will miss three fiascoes in Dec and it is really frustrating.</p>

<p>@Bobcatfan same like you. I submit everything before October 20. I still waiting for the decision. I don’t know why the people submit later than me but they get the decision. If I cannot get the decision this week I will apply another school. I cannot wait anymore.</p>

<p>@Sonal96 I was accepted the 13th, was able to view my decision letter on the 15th, and received the acceptance letter in the mail that same day. I am OOS, by the way. To everyone worrying, just be patient, I suppose. It doesn’t surprise me that they haven’t released all of the decisions yet because of the Common App problems. Other schools on the Common App with ED are having the same problem with this.</p>

<p>Obviously there were problems with the common app and the admissions office now has to manually sift through all the applications. This is why it is taking so long and they are slowly sending out decisions every day. I still haven’t gotten my decision yet.</p>

<p>So I submitted the common app portion of it on October 31st which is way before the November 8th deadline. This guarantees me the Early Action priority right? I mean, if some of my scores or recs were received a little after Nov 8th it doesn’t matter, right?</p>

<p>Just got decision today and applied on Oct 30th (accepted) … hang in there everyone.</p>

<p>I just checked guys
I got Selected :D</p>

<p>Hi guys,
I applied on Nov8 but my scores weren’t in until the 20th. My app says something different now though. It said what all of y’all had until yesterday - app complete and all materials are in and I complete for review. But now it has changed to incomplete/ pending materials. In the requirements grid it says that I need to send in my 7th semester transcript. I emailed the admissions office and they said that a decision on my application had been made and that I would be able to see my later in like 2-3 days later… Idk do y’all know what that means ?
Thanks</p>

<p>That was the same case for me, my scores weren’t received until the 20th even though my application was in by the 8th. If they are requesting your 7th semester transcript there’s a possibility you have been deferred and they want to see those 7th semester transcripts to see if they wanna accept you or not.</p>

<p>nothing today :(</p>

<p>Decision: Offer Admission :)</p>

<p>Just got accepted into engineering today :D</p>

<p>nothing today</p>

<p>Did all of you get an E-mail saying you were accepted?</p>