OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>hey @mjsharp i feel ya… im not even at ‘decision made’ yet :s
so do you reckon there’s no chance to get a response before new year?
gonna have to apply to more schools I guess … :(</p>

<p>Ok it’s now been over two weeks since the first day of decisions release (December 13) and on my application status it still says “complete and ready for review”… What’s the deal Purdue???</p>

<p>same Stevenclass… have you rung/ emailed in to ask whats going on?</p>

<p>same for me steven and pur.
i didn’t email them because im pretty sure they’re getting so many already. im kinda anxious bc they got my transcript on nov. 8 and idk if they counted me as EA</p>

<p>Same here you guys.not even in committee review yet.
@quantumphyzeeks I called them a while back and asked if I was being considered for ea when they processes something on nov. 9th, they said they are considering them as ea so I think you are fine.</p>

<p>I just can’t see them all being done by the 31st, I guess that’s partially because I am so used to just waiting and seeing no progress at this point. Does anyone know if they work on them/post them on Sundays?</p>

<p>This is getting obnoxious…</p>

<p>it’s becoming ridiculous…having to apply to other universities now…</p>

<p>Turned everything in by Oct 25 but still “complete ready for review”…
I doubt Purdue can get everything done before the new years. AHH why is this happening to my first choice university!? why… WHY!!!</p>

<p>Just curious if everyone admitted has already gotten something in the mail. My D was accepted Dec 13th and still nothing by mail just the letter on the decision page. Would she have been notified of any scholarships my now?</p>

<p>@SignalMtn I haven’t received a decision letter or anything in the mail. My purdue account just says “Offer Admission” for now, so you’re not alone!</p>

<p>purdue admissions on facebook “We cannot guarantee results will be posted by tomorrow. At this point, we are continue to work feverishly to review as many applications as possible.”
fun stuff…</p>

<p>you are joking me…way to get our hopes up purdue.
why are they taking so long on this, I don’t understand??</p>

<p>Well, their excuses are problems with common app and more applications than expected. But, idk</p>

<p>I sent my transcripts 2 weeks ago… still my portal says that transcripts are missing</p>

<p>Idk whats taking them so long… Maybe the xmas holidays and new yrs eve</p>

<p>I got deffered :confused: computer science</p>

<p>3.8 W 3.5 UW</p>

<p>35 ACT</p>

<p>4 years soccer, band (marching, jazz, pep, concert), scholastic bowl and a few others</p>

<p>APs- Psych (5) Language and comp (5) lit (?) stats (?)</p>

<p>They want my 7th semester transcript but I won’t get in because I screwed up and got 79 in english…</p>

<p>Natalie17, deferred? Wow, I would have expected your stats to be what they are looking for, particularly for a non engineering major. I wonder if they are merely starting to defer everyone left from EA to help stem all the complaints they are receiving??? Seems like an easy way for them to meet their 12/31 target. Just wondering . . .</p>

<p>@SOMOTU i dont think they would do that. i would say that the major factor in natalie17 getting deferred was because of gpa, which is pretty important to purdue</p>

<p>For people who are still waiting for the decision…
did you guys turn in application before the original deadline (11/1)?
Some kids who applied between the original deadline and the new deadline (11/8) already got the decision which I find it… Idunno. :(</p>