OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>@Soccer08 Still waiting. I dont think we are alone. they said couple more weeks but who knows</p>

<p>@karishma6. Thanks I am just sooooo anxious and it’s kind of upsetting that they said that everyone who applied before Nov 8th would get a decision by Dec 31! But Thanks!</p>

<p>@pooleye how did you get denied with those stats!!?</p>

<p>Hey, just checked the purdue website. Decision Made. Offer admission. Whoop :smiley:
SAT:1940(CR:620 M:700 W:620)
SAT 2: Math II 800 Chem:740 Phy: 710
9th and 10th 10 CGPA 11th 93.2% Rank: 11/139(Very Rigorous high school )
Decent EC’s and essay.</p>

<p>Congrats to everyone accepted and hope others get their decision soon.</p>

<p>I see a lot of people listing their SAT 2 scores. Am I correct in my understanding that Purdue does not consider SAT 2 scores? Thanks.</p>

<p>Yes, purdue does not consider sat 2 scores.</p>

<p>Jan 2nd and no sign of update on my application.</p>

<p>same for me @Spirral…</p>

<p>Is there a good chance to get accepted after being deferred?</p>

<p>At last, Offer Admission. Feeling relieved. :D</p>

<p>Offer admission! :)</p>

<p>today still nothing for me</p>

<p>anything new guys?</p>

<p>No decision but they emailed me and said it should be out no later than Tuesday.</p>

<p>@karishma36 was that only for you or everyone? </p>

<p>Anyone else not been able to log in to see their result?</p>

<p>@pur1995
same, having a problem accessing to mypurdue. This is exciting</p>

<p>It seemed like a general reply. So I’m assuming everyone. And I can login fine.</p>

<p>Hi, I am an international student. I have already been accepted by the university for undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering. Since I am an international student I won’t get any financial aid from the university but I really need some funding because my parents will be able to pay my tuition for the first year but for the 2nd,3rd & 4th year it would be pretty difficult for them to pay and I don’t want to put too much pressure on them for paying my tuition fees. Do you think an international student like me can get some kind of financial aid from the university after 1st semester or 1st year if I get a good GPA? If I can get some financial aid then could you also please tell me the amount of the aid that an international student can get?</p>

<p>To all international students I want to ask you all if you got any sort of financial aid from the university or from any private sectors for 1st year and if so how did you get your funding? Also if you didn’t get any financial aid then could you please tell me how you are going to pay for the first year?</p>

<p>Offer admission! finally…at last</p>

<p>Finally…</p>