OFFICIAL Early Action Thread! ( Purdue Class of 2018)

<p>International student from India, havent received the mail either(submitted app in late october)</p>

<p>less than 30 hours.</p>

<p>The countdown is killing me. This seems like the longest week of my life. Getting ready for finals and having a cold probably doesn’t help, either…</p>

<p>Its worse if you didn’t get the email! Can. Not. Wait.</p>

<p>Nice thread.</p>

<p>I’m an out of state applicant. I applied early to Krannert for accounting. I also received the direct admission letter that has been mentioned.</p>

<p>ACT: 31
GPA: 4.62 weighted</p>

<p>Look forward to hearing sometime tomorrow hopefully. Good luck to everyone.</p>

<p>:p If I submitted my App during December, and my materials are shown as processed on December 4th and 6th respectively, what are the chances of me getting my offer by December 13th? :D</p>

<p>OOS</p>

<p>ACT:33 (Math 35 English 35 reading 29 and science 31). I had a combined English writing score of 33. I also had a reading score of 32 on a different date. Should I send this in later for increased scholarship consideration? </p>

<p>Math 2:770 </p>

<p>Unweighted 3.9</p>

<p>Weighted 4.32</p>

<p>9 APs + multivariable calculus and linear algebra </p>

<p>Class rank : top 5%</p>

<p>10/272</p>

<p>Extra circulars are EXTREMELY strong 400+ service hours </p>

<p>Founder, positions, captain, etc. I also have a TON of awards. </p>

<p>Extra circulars are my best part. By lot.</p>

<p>@mgupta, soccerguy7
Anyone staying up for the night?</p>

<p>I am! Have to study chemistry, and well, keep refreshing my inbox. :stuck_out_tongue: It is 3.30 IST.</p>

<p>Haven’t received any email except the one to tell me about a Purdue Engineer…Waiting…Less than one day to go if I can get the result at the deadline…</p>

<p>Guess only the US students have received the mail.</p>

<p>Hah! We’re safe. But isn’t that weirdly unfair?</p>

<p>We’ll know that in 10 hours:)</p>

<p>Anyone know what time the decisions will be sent out?</p>

<p>Does anyone know if we’ll be able to access the decision without delay due to large server usage?
How was it in previous years?</p>

<p>The email says after 5pm EST.</p>

<p>I get off of school at 3:45, then I’m paintballing until 7 so I don’t die from the anticipation! Hopefully the server doesn’t fail or something - 20,000 applicants checking at once.</p>

<p>yes sanjay im definitely staying up. im also getting my uiuc decision so cant wait!!!</p>

<p>@soccerguy7
Good luck for both!</p>

<p>GPA 4.0
SATs 2250
Tons of AP, started a charity, governors school, worked on school’s recent satellite launch,
Out of State applicant
Industrial Design</p>