<p>Quick rundown of my stats:</p>

<p>3.7/4.04 GPA unweighted/weighted</p>

<p>31 ACT
34 math
33 english
31 reading
25 science
8 writing</p>

<p>Under the mypurdue page, after i log in with my id and password, and the application shows up, where should the decision be?</p>

<p>nelsondude I got an email, but on the Purdue page it just said “application status: decision made”</p>

<p>@nelsondude‌ application summary: Decision</p>

<p>@dancing1‌ yea you got in bro
<a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University;
offer admission means you got your proposed major</p>

<p>ACCEPTED</p>

<p>School: First year engineering
ACT: 33
GPA: 3.74 UW
AP: Biology, US History, Physics 1, Calc AB, and BC
EC’s: a lot of volunteering hours (300-350), debate team for 2 years, work at tutoring service for 1 year, basketball for 3 years</p>

<p>Accepted to CS</p>

<p>Stats:</p>

<p>4.0 uw
4.3 w</p>

<p>31 ACT
34 math
34 english
25 reading
30 science
8 writing</p>

<p>Just found the answer to my own question!:slight_smile: The page previous to your specific page says:
The descriptions below provide a brief definition of what each admission decision means. Greater detail will be provided in the applicant’s decision letter. For students who apply online, decision letters are viewable via the online application status within three business days after the decision has been made.</p>

<p>Admit Decisions</p>

<p>Offer Admission: Applicant has been admitted to the major he or she requested. </p>

<p>Offer Admission – Alt Choice: Applicant who requested to be admitted to an alternate major has been offered admission to the requested program.</p>

<p>Offer Conditional Admit – Trf: Transfer applicant has been offered admission on the condition that any coursework in progress at the time of application is completed satisfactorily.</p>

<p>beck3570 ok yeah i didn’t get any email but it just says “complete ready for review” under application status. Does that probably mean that they just haven’t made my decision yet?</p>

<p>The email they sent a few days ago gave this link: <a href=“Check Your Application Status - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/apply/applicationstatus.php&lt;/a&gt;
is this right?? it is different from mypurdue… i went on mypurdue but i dont have a username and password just a login ID and pink number? </p>

<p>@twofifteen‌ and @Pastafarianism :
Did you go the application summary page ( <a href=“Admissions Login”>https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispChoices&lt;/a&gt; ) to make sure every item has a date underneath the “received” column? And that every date says Nov. 1 or earlier? </p>

<p>I got in :)</p>

<p>I got in biomedical engineering lol. Is it possible that I can switch to aero?</p>

<p>@twofifteen‌ my status also says “Complete ready for review” what does this mean??</p>

<p>Accepted into Computer Engineering. </p>

<p>Illinois Resident
Male
Asian (Indian)</p>

<p>35 ACT
2350 SAT
SAT Subject Test:
800 Math 2
800 Physics
800 Math 1
800 Chemistry
4.0 UW GPA
Bunch of ECs and Volunteer (DECA, State Math Team, Robotics, Charity in India)
Research at Northrop Grumman
Founded a software networking and app development company (Errow Software Solutions)
Developed reverse osmosis water purifier in India for charity organization </p>

<p>Other Colleges (Still Waiting): Massachusetts Institute of Technology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,Stanford University, University of California-Berkeley, University of California-Los Angeles, Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Pennsylvania,Cornell University, Princeton University, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota-Twin Cities, New York University</p>

<p>lilly 246 this is just a guess but at least for me, i sent in november act and sat scores so maybe it just takes longer</p>

<p>Yep the latest date said October 28th</p>

<p>I need help!!! i dont know where to look for the decision! </p>

<p>i log in here at the application status page and it doesnt say anything it just gives a application summary.
They gave me a login ID and a PIN# but that’s all. no username to log into mypurdue. </p>