***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>wow… can it possibly be because my sat scores were sent to Purdue at November 7?? Screw College Board for their laziness</p>

<p>Accepted to the business school</p>

<p>OOS</p>

<p>GPA: 4.0 (unweighted)
ACT: 28</p>

<p>accepted! when do we get our scholarship info?</p>

<p>What a nerve wracking day! My daughter has been accepted to computer engineering. This is school number 2 for her and has already been accepted to Ohio State. Now she has tough decisions to make! We are OOS, so I hope some money comes her way. :)</p>

<p>Yeah my sat/act were sent November 18. The application is still complete but I guess it’ll just take longer…</p>

<p>HELP if my application was created on Nov. 3rd and my SAT scores were sent on Nov. 7th, will I still be considered for early action?</p>

<p>@nelsondude‌ wow this is very stressful… i have called them a bunch of times to make sure that my application is complete for early action and they said yes… now I can’t see the decision… anyways thanks for your help!</p>

<p>I didn’t get a decision??? The only thing that came after nov 1st is my act. Is that why??</p>

<p>Need some help for checking status online

1. I go to <a href=“Admissions Login”>https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispLoginNon&lt;/a&gt; and login using login ID and PIN
  2. It take to page <a href=“Admissions Login”>https://selfservice.mypurdue.purdue.edu/prod/bwskalog.P_DispChoices&lt;/a&gt;
    which has
    Processed Applications
    Admission Term Date Created
    Fall 2015 Sep 28, 2014
    /prod/bwskasta.P_DispStatusSaradap has been permanently removed from this server.</p>

<p>Accepted for electrical engineering</p>

<p>34 ACT
3.61 GPA 14 APs including senior year
Bunch of great ecs</p>

<p>got into Aerospace
32 ACT
4.25 W GPA
congrats and best of luck to everyone!</p>

<p>@lilly246 no problem! super stressful for me too, I just want to know</p>

<p>They also sent an email. It included a cool video #BOILERUP</p>

<p>Accepted for Business
36 ACT
4.0 GPA
OOS</p>

<pre><code> On clicking Fall 2015 it gives /prod/bwskasta.P_DispStatusSaradap has been permanently removed from this server.
</code></pre>

<p>Is this right? Where to check? I know my D got is as she got an email.</p>

<p>@JustAnswerPlz‌ Your application was submitted past the 11/1 deadline. Therefore, you are not considered early action. And you aren’t guaranteed a decision today. </p>

<p>@snappletop wait but I submitted mine on 11/1 but it says created 11/2</p>

<p>@anxhiousdad It sounds like a technical error… you might to give the admissions office a call. </p>

<p>JK I got in. 3.9070, 31, Chinese, lots of extra curriculars, competitive school in MI, APs taken : mechanics 4, calcab: 5, chinese 5, chem: 5, stats: 5</p>

<p>Accepted
Chemical Engineering OOS
2150 SAT
Math II:750 Chem: 800 World History: 800
3.85/4.3 GPA
Amazing Recommendation
Good EC</p>

<p>Gl everyone else!</p>