***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>accepted into Industrial Engineer, but most probably not gonna go.</p>

<p>SAT: 2130 (640 cr, 740 math, 750 writing)
GPA: 3.75 UW, approx 3.98 weighted (idk for sure)
SAT 2’s: 780 math 2, 760 chem</p>

<p>Extra curricular: below average
Essays: above average
Teacher Recs: Not too good</p>

<p>It seemed like the acceptance rate for Purdue early action is 100% this year.</p>

<p>Accepted into Computer Engineering, OOS (Maryland)</p>

<p>Stats:
35 ACT (33/36/35/36)
3.72 UW / 4.26 W</p>

<p>However, I’m probably not going unless they offer a decent amount of money or I’m in the Honors College among other things.</p>

<p>deferred - pending 7th semester transcript :(</p>

<p>Weighted GPA - 4.07
Tons of honors and AP (incl AP Calculus BC as a junior)
ACT composite - 32</p>

<p>was hoping this would come through - my 7th semester won’t help much… it’s definitely going to be just 4.00 :-S </p>

<p>my application still says Complete Ready For Review, it was created 11/01 and the only thing submitted past 11/01 was the SAT/ACT scores, does that mean I was taken out of Early Action?</p>

<p>my application still says Complete Ready For Review also. </p>

<p>Hell yeahh!!
Got in for Mech Engineering
Sat : 2040
International applicant from India</p>

<p>Woooohooooo!!! Just got in!!! Computer Science
SAT:1960
Fron India…congrats @kkedia‌ </p>

<p>Accepted into Aerospace Engineering</p>

<p>GPA: 4.54 W 3.7 UW
ACT: 33
All honors and AP, president of four school organizations</p>

<p>Probably not attending unless accepted into Honors College and given large sum of money. (Out of state-Michigan)</p>

<p>Accepted into Computer Engineering OOS </p>

<p>Unweighted GPA/Weighted GPA: 3.95/4.43
SAT: 2100 (700CR 740M 660W)</p>

<p>Senior Schedule:
AP Stats
AP Physics C
AP Calc AB
AP Lit
AP Chinese
AP Gov</p>

<p>Extracurriculars:
I had a bunch of different things varying from Track to SciOly. I also tutor/volunteer.</p>

<p>Honors:
Mostly local stuff</p>

<p>Essay:
Above average</p>

<p>I think acceptance would probably be due to my curriculum (in comparison to peers in my school, I have one of the most difficult schedules) these last two years + well rounded profile. But then again, I don’t know how much having a family member graduate from Purdue would help. Now time to wait on my other application decisions.</p>

<p>Accepted! - Computer Engineering
GPA: 3.72W (heavy upward trend)
ACT(highest scores):
Composite 30
English 34
Math 33
Reading 27
Science 29</p>

<p>Out of state PA</p>

<p>@colmaple were all your documents submitted by the 1st?</p>

<p>@Colmaple‌ Same here. I completed the Common App on November 1st but under application data it says that the application was created on November 2nd.</p>

<p>I was denied, but offered alternate major. In the email, it says </p>

<p>Dear ********, </p>

<p>Thank you for your interest in Purdue. Unfortunately, because of the demand for the major to which you applied far exceeds its capacity, we cannot accommodate all applicants. However, you’re an excellent student who can succeed at Purdue. Therefore, we’re offering you guaranteed admission to an alternative major on our West Lafayette campus - and there are a number of outstanding programs from which to choose.</p>

<p>My question right now is:

1. When I go into the alternate major request site, there are a list that i can choose from. Is this a guaranteed admission as long as i choose one of the majors in the list?
  2. Is this a binding agreement?</p>

<p>Fyi, I applied for Computer science, but didn’t get in</p>

<p>They’re still sending out decisions for like two more weeks right? So if we didn’t get ours today it doesn’t mean we won’t get them until spring?</p>

<p>@smilelikeabunny‌
If you applied EA you’re guaranteed decision by today, provided you had all the required documents </p>

<p>Deferred.
They require my standard class x transccript</p>

<p>i applied early and have not received anything yet, my application says it was created October 25. I am confused </p>

<p>@rk960925‌ Are you international? What were your scores?</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ yes i’m an international student studying at a boarding school in massachusettes</p>

<p>670R 770M 760W
118 Toefl</p>

<p>My freshmen and sophomore gpa’s are in low 80s
Junior year- high 80
Senior year 1st quarter- 91</p>