***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>4.0; 30 act; 16/200</p>

<p>I don’t understand. How come people who submitted their applications much, much earlier than the actual deadline didn’t receive their decisions, while those who submitted right before their deadline already got their decision? Purdue’s website says that those who applied by November 1 Early Action will be guaranteed a decision by today. Does anybody know why this is happening??</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn‌ I submitted my app on Oct 30/app created 11/01 and still haven’t heard back </p>

<p>Does anyone know when we receive financial aid/scholarship info? Is it with the decision letter?</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn‌ I submitted my application about half an hour before the deadline (created nov 2) but I haven’t heard anything from Purdue since November 25th (that Thanksgiving email). </p>

<p>@Laser7 @UFeelMe Thanks for the replies, guys. This is the link where it says that Purdue will offer admission by December 12th if the early action deadline is met: <a href=“Deadlines & Dates - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>http://www.iss.purdue.edu/admission/ugrad/deadlines.cfm&lt;/a&gt;.&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Accepted for Computer Science!!
SAT: 2270
GPA: 3.91 UW</p>

<p>Applied 10/30 and application created on 11/01</p>

<p>Got my results around 4.48 pm ET (12/12) since that’s when I checked</p>

<p>Accepted for Computer Engineering
SAT: 2180 (Math: 790, CR: 650, Writing: 740)
GPA: 4.08 UW, 3.86 W
Class rank: 10/82
International student</p>

<p>Hoping that all you guys hear a decision real soon!</p>

<p>Does anyone know if an SAT/ACT test score being submitted past the 11/1 deadline for application places you in a RD? Even if all other components of my app were submitted prior to 11/1</p>

<p>Accepted for Mathematics! 4.0 UW, 32 ACT</p>

<p>see excerpt below from: <a href=“Counselor Update - Need to Know - Undergraduate Admissions - Purdue University”>http://www.admissions.purdue.edu/counselors/newsletter-know.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Dates and Deadlines for 2015 Enrollment</p>

<p>Nov. 1, 2014, is our Early Action application deadline for 2015 enrollment. This also is the admissions application deadline for merit scholarship and Honors College consideration as well as the deadline to apply for nursing or vet technology. We will begin releasing admission decisions on December 12.</p>

<p>To meet the November 1 deadline, applications must be complete. This includes all required elements of the application, an SAT or ACT test score (with writing) and an official high school transcript.</p>

<p>@univin2015‌ Damn, thank you!</p>

<p>@UFeelMe‌
No, you’re still EA. If common app lets you submit your app under EA, it’s EA. Personally I submitted my app Oct 31st and my tests scores were received in mid November, and I still got accepted today :)</p>

<p>accepted Mechanical engineering</p>

<p>INTERNATIONAL
SAT 1990 ( CR 640 MATH 740 WRITING 610)
GPA All A<em>s
GCE O-LEVEL All A</em>s
EC president student council ,
president community service society ,
industrial internships,
$10,000 fund raising,
Football team captain.
Event Organizer
Harvard summer school ( A’s in both courses I took)</p>

<p>Awards (Top 50 in my COUNTRY National Physics Olympiad 2013),</p>

<p>Good essays
Recommendations did not read but believe will be excellent.</p>

<p>Guys!! </p>

<p>Application Status: Complete ready for review
Decision: Application in Process
Decision letter: Not available at this time.</p>

<p>Did anyone get the same thing? What should I do? If any materials were missing they would have said that, right?</p>

<p>@devileng Yes, I got the exact same situation. @univin2015 It says that everything has been received (everything has been received by October 20) and also the status is complete ready for review. Although I submitted through the Early Action program, and even the application created is shown as before the deadline, I still have not received the decision. I do not understand why those who submit it later would receive their decisions first. This is not just for me, as others in this thread have earlier pointed out. I’m just kind of frustrated. :frowning: </p>

<p>Posting for my kid: Purdue is her first choice</p>

<p>Accepted (got an email about 4:50PM EST on Dec 12)</p>

<p>CoE: Computer Engineering major
GPA: 3.9
Full IB program in top five ranked US HS
ACT 31
8 season varsity athlete, team captain, Div 1 State Finalist
2nd degree black belt, karate</p>

<p>she’s a computer nerd/video game-loving / crazy super athlete. All the guys at her school are terrified by her – this makes dad happy!</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn
I have the same problem. I applied EA at least like 15 hours before the deadline and i have nothing, but people who applied 30 mins before midnight got an email. This is frustrating.</p>

<p>@ArmoBoss and @ HopeIReallyGetIn Yes, that must be frustrating! Did you get the Thanksgiving email and the email they sent out yesterday about releasing decisions today? Maybe a call to Admissions on Monday?</p>

<p>@univin2015 Thanks for the support. :slight_smile: Although I have received the Thanksgiving email, I have not received the email they sent out yesterday regarding the decisions release. I’m just disappointed that they did not keep their guarantee of releasing all of the early action decisions by today… :frowning: I really hope they do release them soon.</p>