***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>@univin2015‌ Yes i received that email. i’ll probably be calling monday.</p>

<p>@ArmoBoss Wait, did you receive both the Thanksgiving and the decisions release email?? Because in that case, you really should have received the decision today…</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn‌ No i only received one Thanksgiving email. </p>

<p>Will Purdue release decisions today also because my status says “In committee Review”?</p>

<p>Not me. I have UCSD, UC Davis, UC Irvine, UCSB, University of Minnesota, Georgia Tech, and UW Madison all over Purdue(CA resident Asian American Male)</p>

<p>@HopeIReallyGetIn‌ Sorry for the late reply! I checked my email at 2 pm PST and got a “Congratulations - You’re A Boilermaker!” email right away. MyPurdue was down for a few minutes after 2 for me but at about 2:10 maybe I was able to log in and see my App Status updated to Offer Admission. I turned in my app on 10/19, and the required material was processed by 10/28, except for my Letter of Recommendation which came in on 11/3.</p>

<p>“View Decision Letter 12/13/2014” just popped up on my MyPurdue page, but it keeps failing to load. Anyone else experiencing this?</p>

<p>@phoebecaulfield‌ yep, I am. It’ll probably be available later on 12/13</p>

<p>@aringu My status still shows that “still in review” and “application complete for review”…I did not get any particular decision. I guess it varies from individuals to individuals :/</p>

<p>Now when I click on “Fall 2015” it says “/prod/bwskasta.P_DispStatusSaradap has been permanently removed from this server.” :0</p>

<p>@phoebecaulfield‌ It happened to me weeks back as well. It happens if you dont exit the summary properly several times. My one was resolved after 3 days…</p>

<p>@phoebecaulfield The same thing’s happening to me too!</p>

<p>Hey dude, even i got the same message. I was denied from the major i opted for ( civil engineering). However they said that my profile is excellent and they give me a garauntee spot in the main campus.
I have options of alternate majors like computur engineering technology, electrical engineering tech, mech engineering tech.
Are you still gonna choose purdue?</p>

<p>On behalf of my daughter:</p>

<p>Admitted, Computer Science
ACT: 32 (33 if superscored)
GPA: 3.84 UW, 4.69 W (5 AP’s thru Junior Year, 5 in Senior)</p>

<p>Average EC’s/Honors & Awards</p>

<p>I also tried to open my decision letter that says Available 12/13 and it says failed to open PDF.</p>

<p>Decision: Deferred </p>

<p>Was not expecting this at all! Applied to College of Liberal Arts, they made a request for my Senior Year First Semester Grades. At the moment, here they are, first five are final.
AP Psychology: 93
AP Econ: 91
AP French: 92
Band: 100
Personal Finance: 95</p>

<p>Not exempt from AP Lit or AP Stat so exam grades have to be factored. Probably going to have an 86-87 in Lit and AP Stat an 80.
Do chances look terrible for me, are my senior year grades moderately decent? </p>

<p>This is making me nervous as I still haven’t got my decision.
Please chance me guys!
SAT 1930 (superscore)
GPA 3.83 UW
IB 41/45
IGCSE Physics Chem Math A A* A*
Really good essay and recommendation letters
Decent ECs and Community service activities
Intended Major: Computer Engineering</p>

<p>I know the SAT screwed me over :(</p>

<p>@cmartin12, I don’t think you will have a problem with those grades and so many APs for College of Liberal Arts. Good luck!</p>

<p>@Zville‌ Thanks so much!</p>

<p>@reddevil10‌ I have a friend who applied Computer Engineering with SAT of 1950-2000 (can’t remember the exact) got accepted. His UW GPA was around 3.90. Good luck to you!</p>