***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>Ugh the wait is killing meeeee</p>

<p>It’s comforting to see it isn’t just me</p>

<p>can somebody please tell me that if my application fee was received by 12th november but i applied on 31st october for early action. am i still considered for EA?</p>

<p>Even I haven’t received my decision :(</p>

<p>I got my decision, but can’t see the letter as yet. Anyone else who is experiencing this problem</p>

<p>@Rag22304‌
Hehe if you read the paragraph above your info table, it says you’ll see it within 3 business days.</p>

<p>hi ishaan7, did you pay by the 1st nov deadline? If you did,no worries :)</p>

<p>Accepted! Krannert BS econs :slight_smile: </p>

<p>does anyone live in IL and still haven’t gotten their decision ?</p>

<p>also, I submitted through common app and recommendations have been received by oct 24th but transcript on Nov 13th even though it is through common app… I guess it’s the processing. Is anyone else in the same position and haven’t gotten their decision???</p>

<p>Just got accepted :)</p>

<p>33 ACT
3.5 u/W 4.2 W
Computer Science
White Male</p>

<p>I’m quite happy, and trying to find out if I will get any aid.</p>

<p>@SummerSnowman23
On common app its said payment submitted by 30th october but its processed by 12th november on my application summary page for purdue . but my transcripts and recommendations are processed by 31st october. so then?</p>

<p>congratulations to all the people who got in including you @SummerSnowman23 and all the others . keep up the good work</p>

<p>How do you apply for supplemental Scholarships? The info on myPurdue didn’t give any directions</p>

<p>Does anyone know how purdue sends out decisions? because I haven’t gotten mine yet.</p>

<p>Figured I would share my info for those who need info on who they accepted. Good luck to all still awaiting a decision.
This was my first decision so i am so excited I was admitted. I did visit the school and showed tremendous interest.</p>

<p>ACT 31 - math 32 and science 33
GPA - 4.17 Weighted 3.45 Unweighted
Played 3 sports all 4 years - Captain in 1 sport
Good amount of volunteer work
2 summer jobs
Essays above average ( i think)
6 AP Classes including Physics and Calc
Rec letters from counselor & AP Chem teacher
Attend a private catholic HS in the northeast
NHS and AP Scholar</p>

<p>Accepted!!! For Mathematics.
3.47 W/ 3.3 UW, but extremely strong in Math classes (9)
1830 SAT, 750 on Math 2 jr year
One of the top public High Schools in the nation
Taken a total of 11 APs and Honors, 2 dual enrollment classes
AP: BC, MicroEcon, Statistics, CompSci, and APES
Strong Leadership and ECs; 3 varsity letters
2 summer internships with US dept of interior
Extremely strong Senior year grades, which I sent in (4.4) including University Classes</p>

<p>My humanities and 9, 10th grades ruined my GPA, but somehow, Admissions took the time to evaluate all of my academic progress. It helped that I proactively sent in 1st quarter grades.</p>

<p>Good luck to everyone and keep the faith! You may be surprised that you are NOT just a number.</p>

<p>Can anyone tell me what are the minimum grades/gpa you are required to maintain to avoid rescission. Can I find this information anywhere? </p>

<p>@ontherise1375‌ I’m fairly sure you need to keep a 3.0 to keep from getting rescinded</p>

<p>Side note, any other EA applicants who still haven’t heard back? Mine still says complete ready for review :frowning: </p>

<p>Same with me, mine says literally the exact same thing.</p>