***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>@UFeelMe‌, my friend is having the same issue. I guess Purdue is sending out the decisions in waves.</p>

<p>@ThatOnePastry‌ that’s a relief somewhat, I guess I’ll have to wait and see. </p>

<p>@Ishaan7 : You’re good to go. if you had paid by the 31 october,that counts. I had submitted my application around the same time and all of my docs were processed at different times well after the 1st nov deadline :slight_smile: So you’re fine!
and Thank you :slight_smile: All the best to you! </p>

<p>Decision: Accepted COMPUTER SCIENCE (College of Science)</p>

<p>SAT I (breakdown): 1830(720M,630W,480CR)</p>

<p>Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 4.0
Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable):1/50(Top 1%)
TOEFL:113(30R,29L,28W,26S)
CHEM:790
PHY:770
MATHS2:760
AP CALC AB:5
AP Physic C mech:5
AP Chem:4</p>

<p>EC/Awards:
Advanced Placement Scholar
Tech Quiz
Symposium
Indian Tradition and Heritage Society
Robotics
Movie Making
Kennedy Space Centre, NASA(Astronaut Training Camp)</p>

<p>Job/Work Experience: Portal Developer(KED)
Volunteer/Community service:None
Essays: Very Good
Recommendations:Awesome
Other
Country (if international applicant): INDIA
Ethnicity: Indian

<p>Strengths: Essays, High School Curricula,GPA,Rank,Recommendations,TOEFL,AP,SAT Subject
Weaknesses: SAT</p>

<p>does anybody know how is the computer information technology program at purdue? Is it worth attending? </p>

<p>@SummerSnowman23 : i paid on common app by 30th october but its processed by 12th novemeber on mypurdue . so is mypurdue date considered or the commonapp one?</p>

<p>^ common app one</p>

<p>For those of you who haven’t received a decision yet, it might be because they hadn’t received every document before Nov 1st. I spoke to someone in the admissions office and she said that only the applicants who had submitted the common app as well as their SAT scores before the deadline received the decision. I submitted my SAT scores before the deadline, but they received it a week later. She also said that I could expect my decision in like, early Jan.</p>

<p>@amitshankar97‌
I don’t know man, my acceptance was so sketch. I turned in my common app on Nov 1st and sent out SATs Nov 1st. Still got a decision though, so maybe I was just lucky.</p>

<p>@NorthernKev‌ what does your my Purdue document status say? Did it receive ON Nov 1st or after? Because she said that the application had to be complete by Nov 1st. And even though I was able to apply as Early Action through Common App, I wasn’t considered EA because of the SAT score issue.</p>

<p>@amitshankar97‌
My application itself was received Nov 2nd… and it says application fee received Nov 26th…</p>

<p>@Ishaan7 The common app one :slight_smile: I would suggest you check your situation out with admissions. </p>

<p>anyone able to see the actual acceptance letters yet?</p>

<p>yes saw it by saturday 12/13</p>

<p>Mine says not yet available</p>

<p>Yes. It was available immediately after the status update. It links to a very cool acceptance video.</p>

<p>Mine just said offered admission and link to letter unavailable :/</p>

<p>D letter was visible the next day and received her admission packet too on Saturday. She is instate…</p>

<p>FYI in case anyone else in same situation… D found out today that because her HS sent 1Q senior grades to Purdue electronically (she chose to send these since she had great senior grades), the system changed her transcript received date from original EA date to Nov 14th, the date the 1Q grades were received…in error. We had this corrected today, but unfortunately D will have to wait longer for a decision, possibly up to a week or two extra. Hopefully it will be worth the wait! Go Boilers! Congrats to all who have been accepted!! :slight_smile: </p>

<p>amitshankar97 - I think you are correct on timing. Today they told me they are currently working on applications where all documents were received by Dec 3/4. Sounds like application not considered completed for review until all documents are received…? </p>