<p>Accepted!!
3.96 Unweighted
4.56 Weighted
1890 SAT
29 ACT
All AP/Honors
Tons of EC’s
President of Student Government-lots of Leadership</p>

<p>I did say “Yes” to merit scholarship on CommonApp. But do we have to apply for it separately as well?</p>

<p>@sarahmorgan Were you accepted at both purdue and Ohio state today? You posted the same info on both forums. I’m still in evaluation at OSU; accepted at purdue.</p>

<p>@SameerHussain as long as everything was in by Nov 1 you are automatically considered for the large merit scholarships but there are some smaller supplementary scholarships you can also apply to. Go to this link: <a href=“http://www.purdue.edu/dfa/sandg/schoolaward.php”>http://www.purdue.edu/dfa/sandg/schoolaward.php&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/p&gt;

<p>Daughter admitted to Purdue First Year Engineering. </p>

<p>4.10 weighted/3.96 unweighted
Tons of extracurriculars. Class officer, Student Council, clubs, etc.<br>
State champ titles in her team sport x 3 yrs
SAT: 1830
ACT: 30
Some AP; rural school does not offer a whole lot.
ACP and will graduate with 20 or 23 college credits. </p>

<p>Merit aid at Purdue doubtful. Was also admitted to IUPUI with Chancellor’s Award and direct admit to Honors College. </p>

<p>Nope, I was accepted to Ohio State in October and just got accepted to purdue last week. </p>

<p>@reddevil10‌ yup!</p>

<p>Accepted on December 12, but the decision letter is still not available.</p>

<p>Anybody has the same experience? </p>

<p>Please I am an International Student from Ghana but I school in Lome.
I didn’t get the minimum English proficiency.
But I have spent my entire life speaking english. Will I get rejected?</p>

<p>@hellotennis‌
Same situation for my son. He did get the letter in the mail though.</p>

<p>So people whose documents were received in mid november and even in december have got their decision.However, my high school transcript was turned it before the deadline.Only my SAT scores came in around 7th november. Purdue is going crazy it seems! I have not received my decision yet :(</p>

<p>@kkedia‌ Hey! Seems like you and I applied to the same schools (apart from Ohio state)
I’m from India too and got into both Purdue and Penn state. </p>

<p>You’ll probably get in. </p>

<p>@lilly246 I indicated that biomedical engineering was my major of interest and got in, but your major doesn’t matter that much because everyone gets into the first year engineering program first and then they declare a major at the beginning of sophomore year. </p>

<p>My stats were</p>

<p>GPA: UW: 3.76
ACT: 33C (33E, 34M, 30R, 33S)
Debate for two years, basketball for 3 years, work at kumon for a little over a year, about 300-350 volunteer hours from a hostpital.</p>

<p>@bitch97‌ where are you from?</p>

<p>They will send letters out late December through February</p>

<p>@bitch97‌ haha yeah :smiley: . I applied in 1st week of dec. Waiting for my decision. Did you mail them or anything?</p>

<p>@bitch97‌ I guess, you have to fill out forms after you get your decision letter and they let you know 3-4 days after that.</p>

<p>@kv19971‌ Which state?
I hope that I get in Wisconsin Madison.
Any more acceptances?
BTW your stats?</p>

<p>@hellotennis same here… got accepted on 12 dec, but decision letter not available yet</p>