***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>I got accepted on the 12th but got my letter on the 17th</p>

<p>@bitch97 @iliveinmumbai‌ Hello there! I am from Kolkata, India. I applied to Purdue for Rolling Admission. Sent in my application on 13/12/2014. Can anybody please tell me when my decision will likely be out? I have sent in all my materials except for CSS Profile. Also please tell me how I can check my decision?</p>

<p>Hello! Just saw my status on mypurdue. My application status says “Incomplete items outstanding”. Under Requirements, of the 6 documents, 4 have been received on specific dates. Only the TOEFL score and Standard X Marksheet seems to have not been sent yet. I sent my TOEFL scores but I do not understand how to submit the Standard X Marksheet? My Counselor already submitted all records of my academics. What am I missing? Please help.</p>

<p>^Official CBSE/ICSE mark sheet.</p>

<p>Yes my ICSE Marksheet. But how do I send that?</p>

<p>@PB1997 Scan it and tell your counselor to upload it on the School Report. There’s a place on that for uploading transcripts. The file should be below 500 kB. If he/she already submitted the School Report, then send a copy through post.</p>

<p>@AGDC18 How about asking my Counselor to use the Optional Report to send this transcript? This way, I can send it to all the colleges who might want it instead of sending one by post. Sorry for being a bother, but please let me know.</p>

<p>@PB1997 Will colleges that don’t require Mid Year or Optional Report check it? If they do, it’s cool. If they don’t, lol you’ll be screwed. So do that, and send copies by post just for backup. You know, just in case.</p>

<p>Okay thanks! :)</p>

<p>The school report has a section to upload ICSE/ CBSE marksheet for international students under the head " Does your education board requires you to give national school leaving exams? If yes please upload a certified copy of such school leaving certificate"</p>

<p>BTW when will decisions be posted for those whose status is “Complete, ready for review” since 12.12.2014.
My application was created on 29th Oct 2014 and all documents were processed by 5th Nov 2014</p>

<p>@PB1997 I had the same problem and my counselor uploaded my official ICSE marksheet in the additional report section as a ‘correction’. Purdue has received my marksheet and my status is now ‘complete ready for review’.</p>

<p>@seamon‌ @iliveinmumbai‌
Which option would be better guys? Sending online through Counselor or by post?</p>

<p>@bitch97‌
Can you please tell me if there is any suggested layout for mailing documents? Like what to write on envelope cover etc. etc. In what format did you send it? I know its a stupid question but I want to avoid any mistake.</p>

<p>I got my CBSE marksheet uploaded by my counselor(as optional report) on 3rd December, they got it on 4th and I got accepted on 12th.</p>

<p>@nexusguy That’s quite a lot of detail. Thanks!</p>

<p>But tell me, did your Counselor submit your Cl. 9-12 record also by scanning and uploading? My Counselor generated one transcript of my 9-12 record from the school system and sent that.</p>

<p>My counselor scanned and uploaded it </p>

<p>Generating one marksheet for 9-12 doesn’t work, you need to send a separate class 10 transcript.
Also, uploading through common app is the better option imo.</p>

<p>Maharahstra, India (International student)</p>

<p>Stats
SAT:2330
IB Points - 37/42</p>

<p>ECs - Not many, just some volunteer work </p>

<p>I am hoping to get into Georgia Tech.</p>

<p>@bitch97 But please tell me in what layout you mailed the 10th marksheet? It will be useful for me to know. Also, did you send anything else besides the 10th Marksheet? Please tell. </p>

<p>@PB1997 what layout as in? I just scanned the original mark sheet and uploaded. If you have problems with that,
just courier the package. Print the University name and address and paste that on the envelope and put in a xerox copy(attested). You’ll probably receive a decision 4 weeks after you send all documents.</p>