***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>Got accepted to CS but had a question. After i finish like first year is there any way to switch major into engineering college? Like is there any way to switch now or…? I am just wondering bc CS might not be what i wanna do in the future… or it might… who knows.</p>

<p>Yeah you can switch after a year. First year is common for all engineerings :stuck_out_tongue: </p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ wait so i can switch from CS in college of science to something like electrical engineering? in CoE?</p>

<p>Yes you can, if you get the minimum grades in the subjects required for it.</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ so when would i transfer? 2nd year? Would they look at 1st year grades?</p>

<p>Yes, 2nd year and Of course,they’d look at 1st year grades</p>

<p>Please help me! My Counselor did not submit all my academic transcripts through the School Report or Midyear Report on Common App. Can he use the Optional Report to send the other transcripts? Common App says that Optional Report may be used only to send corrections and this worries me. If not Optional Report, then please tell me how else to send the remaining transcripts? Please help quickly! :(</p>

<p>@Rohitcoolguy000‌ send by post!</p>

<p>Once you submit you application, how soon did you guys have to wait before you got a decision? </p>

<p>When do they release scholarship info? And can anybody chance me for scholarships by going to one of my threads? Would highly appreciate it</p>

<p>I just received email Dec 20th say I am offered admission as a Boilermaker. Yay! (all documents received Nov 1st except SAT received Nov 3 to admissions office). Admitted in Exploratory Studies</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai Do I send it or my Counselor should? Should I send by mail to all colleges?</p>

<p>All you Indians, can you please help me I’m so confused about common app.And I have submit by some time so its urgent. Since you people have already finished common app can you please help me.If yes just like this post or message me so that I can ask you my doubts.If not I understand.No compulsion </p>

<p>Hey guys, just one question. Is anybody here submitting the CSS Profile to Purdue? I am talking of international applicants only. Since we are not getting financial aid from Purdue, is submitting the CSS Profile to Purdue worth it?</p>

<p>To those indian applicants who applied rolling for engineering and got their decision----how many days since you created ‘mypurdue’, did you’ receive a decision? Also, are you notified by email before you get one or do you have to keep checking mypurdue regularly? ANYONE?? :)</p>

<p>@Rohitcoolguy000‌ you can send it- doesn’t matter who sends it if it is sent by post/courier. You can try uploading on the common app but if you can’t, then send a courier to all colleges.</p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ Hey are you submitting CSS Profile to Purdue? I mean, is it worth it? :P</p>

<p>@PB1997‌ whats that? </p>

<p>@iliveinmumbai‌ College Board’s Financial Aid Application.</p>

<p>CSS profile is not required for Purdue</p>