***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

@k3crazy‌ Jan end most probably.

@iliveinmumbai Thanks :smiley:

Guy did you put asian(indian) in common app. urgent

I did @ind1900‌

Ok it would not have a negative effect right

Nope. @ind1900‌

@ind1900 why would it have a negative effect?? :open_mouth:

@cheemu If you apply by November 1st you are automatically considered for the Honors College, so there’s nothing more that you needed to do. :slight_smile: I heard that some Honors College acceptances have already been sent out, but there are probably more to come.

@iliveinmumbai‌ they received my high school transcripts and recommendations on November 1st, and SAT on November 14th. I applied for Computer Science and I live in Florida.

@droidxcurve‌ wait a week more, then contact admissions and see. I submitted everything on Dec 3 and got a decision 20 days later… International applicant…maybe iss is faster as they have lesser applications…

I applied on Nov 1st and all my documents have been marked received for the longest time. The application status remains “complete ready for review”. Any idea on how long I need to wait?

@thekillinapill‌ contact admissions once and see…You should have got a decision yet…

Anyone here who’s gonna attend purdue engineering for sure? :slight_smile:

me lol

So I applied to the First-Year Engineering program and my app has been complete for about two weeks now. When do y’all think I’ll get my decision?

hey guys is anybody else experiencing a problem with the Application Tracker? When I click on “Fall 2015”, it shows some 410 error, saying that this link has been moved from this server. Is anybody else experiencing this issue? I had couriered my Standard X Marksheet and need to check if they got it.

@PB1997 I just logged in with no problem

@univin2015 : The “logging in” part is working bro but when I click on “Fall 2015”, it shows 410 error. Could you check the status of your documents?

@PB1997 I got all the way in. Could see decision and decision letter with no problem…

@PB1997‌ just clear your cache/cookies etc and it should work. Had happened to me earlier.