***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>1) Some rooms are hot, some rooms are cold, some buildings are hot, some buildings are cold. Bring layers and remove/add as needed. You’ll adjust eventually.</p>

<p>3) Pretty good, full of engineers last I saw.
4) There are a couple of indian restaurants near campus and the dining courts try to serve some occasionally.
5) Walking, biking, and buses.</p>

<p>7) Join clubs and other activities. There’s a movie theater ~1.5 miles from the dorms (not too bad a walk). </p>

<p>I’m a female civil engineering out of state student who is also part of the co-op program. Good luck all.</p>

<p>^Thanks for the answers. </p>

<p>Hey guys,
Can you please tell me the general SAT-1 score for CS at Purdue ?</p>

<p>Its probably around high 1800 - mid 1900 … @Rag22304‌ </p>

<p>Does anyone know what time Purdue starts releasing its decisions ? x_x
So anxious :stuck_out_tongue: </p>

<p>“The first freshman decisions for fall 2015 will be released at 5:00pm eastern on 12/12/14. Decisions will be released daily thereafter.”</p>

<p>Just 9 more days! </p>

<p>The suspense is killing me damn.</p>

<p>I saw on the website that they are releasing on 12/12, but on the prospective student con call they were adamant that notifications would be out on 12/15 5PM EST. Int’l students on 12/12. Anyway, won’t stop us from checking on the 12th.</p>

<p>@Leyland: That’s cool for internationals like me!</p>

<p>12/12 ? Can’t wait! :smiley: Hope to get a decent financial aid as well :)</p>

<p>@devileng Purdue does not give aid to International Students. </p>

<p>@seamon Doesn’t they give any merit-based scholarships even? </p>

<p>@seamon Doesn’t they give any merit-based scholarships even? </p>

<p>^Nope.</p>

<p>Really now? Good luck </p>

<p>Hi there…Anxious waiting as well. Thoughts on my chances getting into College of Engineering would be appreciated.</p>

<p>ACT 31 - math 32 and science 33
GPA - 4.17 Weighted
Played 3 sports all 4 years
Good amount of volunteer work
Essays above average ( i think)
6 AP Classes including Physics
Rec letters from counselor & AP Chem teacher
Attend a private catholic HS in the northeast</p>

<p>Received a mail from Undergrad Admissions, they told that I can expect my descision on 12 Dec. Waiting eagerly for results </p>

<p>@kkedia‌ Me too. Lets see what happens!!!</p>

<p>Ohh yes it will be 2:30 am in India. Will not sleep whole night. </p>

<p>OMG mail where?? I didn’t any. I guess I won’t be considered for Early Action :(</p>