***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

@whoahthere can you post your application completion date? And which country?

Guys tell me one thing: is there any other status that comes in between “Complete ready for review” and “Offer admission”? From the looks of it, I think there’s a difference between an application being complete and the application being in committee review.

@PB1997 there’s no difference,. Complete ready for review is written in the Application status box and Committee review is written in the decision box.

@pb1997 I was initially deferred during EA. Submitted 7th semester grades around 2/7 and was admitted yesterday. I am from US and out of state

@meriks In the decision box, it says “Application in Process” for me. Does that mean my application is still behind in the process? LOL it’s gonna take time for me.

@PB1997 oh… I don’t know, I never saw that since I didn’t look that often, so mine went from incomplete to committee review. I guess application in process is the stage before committee review. When did you apply and what major ?

Computer Engg. Applied in December. But lol, the application was complete on Feb 3rd because they took a month to process my courier.

^Told you to upload it instead :confused:

^ Yup bro, but my Principal was out of station so he couldn’t open his Common App account. Fortunately, I had an attested copy ready with me and I couriered it quickly enough for them to receive it on Jan 13. They received it on Jan 13th and it was added on Feb 3rd! Nearly a month later… :-/

I was invited to the Honor College.

Just noticed I’ve been invited to the Honors College! Doubt I’ll accept it though seeing how pre-pharmacy is hard enough.

@WriterReader‌ @SephardicJewESA‌ Did you guys accept your admissions offer prior to receiving Honors invites?

@Dhruv97‌ No, I haven’t accepted my admissions offer.

@Dhruv97‌
Nope

@SephardicJewESA‌ Do you know wether Purdue sends out all honors college invites at once? Because I’d assume that they’d wait until all RD applicants have received a decision

I might be mistaken, so please check the Purdue website regarding Honor’s college, but I think you had to apply EA, by November 1 for consideration. However, I think there is a process for applying for Honor’s College once you are attending Purdue.

I don’t really know (FYI, I applied early action)

@NorthernMom61‌ @SephardicJewESA‌ I applied for EA too, it was on the last day actually. But when I checked my status, it said that my apication arrived on Nov. 2, a day after the EA deadline. I received my decision the same day over EA applicants did but I’m wondering how they choose honors invitees

On the admitted families Facebook page today, they said that most of the honors invites have gone out. They are still processing the last few however. They will have them all done by the end of the month so everyone should know for sure by then if they have an invite or not. Notifications for honors will show up in MyPurdue first.

@CSmajorQ‌ Would I have to accept the admission offer to log into my Purdue?

Dhruv97, no you don’t have to have accepted your offer yet to log in. My daughter has not accepted hers yet.