***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>What’s the purdue engineering acceptance rate?</p>

<p>@seamom: I didn’t get any email either. I’m emailing admissions team right now.
@kkedia, @akshatgoyal: can u copy paste it here?</p>

<p>@BetterThanBest‌ I asked them about Sat Sub Test and My descision, so they replied me
Dear Karan,</p>

<p>We do not review the SAT subject scores for admission. We only review the SAT reasoning tests. You can expect to receive a decision on December 12th.</p>

<p>Sincerely,</p>

<p>Katie Maish</p>

<p>Purdue University</p>

<p>International Students and Scholars</p>

<p>Undergraduate Admissions </p>

<p>Wait, so you initiated the contact? This wasn’t an automatic email? You made me paranoid! Thanks for replying though!
@AKSHATGOYAL: can you too tell if you got automatic email?</p>

<p>@BetterThanBest‌ I mailed them asking when can I expect my decision (also asked them regarding my incorrectly mentioned TOEFL date) and they replied</p>

<p>Dear Akshat,</p>

<p>[…]You should receive a decision on our first release date of December 12th.</p>

<p>Katie</p>

<p>What the hell guys!
I contacted them yesterday regarding this. I thought it was a automated email.</p>

<p>I think all International Students will get their results on 12 Dec.
@seamon‌ I initiated the conversation. </p>

<p>Guys do they consider AP exam while making decesions ?</p>

<p>@seamom We’ve been trolled :)</p>

<p>@Rag22304‌ I dont think they do coz we dont have 'em.</p>

<p>And yes guyzz I think International students’ decisions would be out on 13 dec, 2:30 A.M IST. (as per their email)</p>

<p>What about US citizens?</p>

<p>Applied on 11/1/14 for Actuarial Science
SAT:2200(670 CR, 770 Math, 760 Writing)
UW: 3.27
W: 3.40
No Rank</p>

<p>Does anyone know, how long after applying should I expect a rolling decision?</p>

<p>6 weeks</p>

<p>what’s purdue’s engineering acceptance rate?</p>

<p>EA decisions come out around December 15th for US students.</p>

<p>I emailed them. They said 12th December, even for US citizens</p>

<p>Oh, God. I made such a careless mistake in my supplement question. I was just going through my supplement today and in one of the sentences, instead of writing “one of the”, I wrote “one the”. I must have read it a thousand times before sending it. And I missed it !! They probably got a bad impression from it :frowning: </p>

<p>To be precise, decisions are released for EA applicants on Dec. 12th at 5:00 PM ET. </p>

<p>Tbh, I think you will be fine </p>