***Official Purdue Class of 2019 EA Applicant Thread***

<p>Chemical Engineering
1 extraordinary rec letter from my AP Chem teacher
3.9079/4 (my Bs are all from non APs)
The only thing Im shaky about is that I completed the why Purdue 100 word statement in ten minutes</p>

<p>You will be in for sure</p>

<p>@wyshi97 High five, we’re almost the exact same lol.</p>

<p>Chemical Engineering
3.85/4.3 GPA
2150 SAT
Extraordinary rec from AP Chem teacher (but maybe my school sent the wrong one from history teacher :/)
A lot of ECs, most of which chem related
Completed “Why Purdue” in 11 minutes :stuck_out_tongue: </p>

<p>Aw. Thats cute. Yay, found a mate. ^﹏^ Im really hoping to get a scholarship of some sort from Purdue since I am oos. Im from Michigan, but I have no confidence in getting Umich T.T</p>

<p>Guys, I emailed Mrs. Diane Gorman directly (not through Purdue.edu email). She said that your international status will not make a difference in whether you get your decision on Friday or not and most likely, we will get decisions on Friday after 17:00. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR DA GOOD NEWS, GO BOILERMAKERS. </p>

<p>Hey guys! (:
Med Lab Sciences
33 ACT
9 AP’s (2 AP Sciences)
3.5/4.1 GPA
Lots of EC’s and heck-a good essay :wink:
Good luck to everyone on Friday! :)</p>

<p>Computer science in the College of Science
International Indian applicant
42/45 IB diploma
2120 SAT: 620CR 750M 750W
IGCSE: A<em>A</em>A<em>A</em>A<em>A</em>A*B
Applied (maybe) on 25th OCT</p>

<p>Guys
Still can’t find any change in Application Summary. What is going on?
Does this mean I am not getting result on 12?
I am an International applicant by the way. </p>

<p>I read on last year’s thread…the status changed to something like “complete and ready for review” or “in committee review” about 4-5 days before decisions started coming out…I too havent got any status change btw…</p>

<p>Nothing has changed on my status either…</p>

<p>I dont see anything like "Complete and ready for review:</p>

<p>Thoughts on chances appreciated…</p>

<p>Major:College of Science-Computer Science</p>

<p>ACT - 31 (E: 31 M: 32 R: 29 S: 31)
GPA - 4.294 Weighted
ECs - President and Secretary of MSA (Muslim Student Assoc.) for 2 years

• Various Clubs
  • Tons of volunteer work</p>

<p>Grades: A’s and B’s only - nothing below</p>

<p>Essays: Pretty good, and I really drove the point that I want to be in CS. 2nd essay was also very good, 3rd was nice.</p>

<p>Schedule (12): AP Physics 1, AP Physics 2, AP Computer Science, AP English Literature and Comp, AP Psych, Honors Pre-Calculus</p>

<p>Previous AP/ Honors: Honors Algebra, Honors Geometry, Honors Advanced Alg & Trig, (All Math honors). Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, Honors Physics (All Science Honors). Normal English fresh - junior, AP Eng senior year. Also took some college computer classes, etc.</p>

<p>OOS, public high school</p>

<p>@emshadez‌
Those are credentials very similar to mine. I don’t know how competitive CS is, but shouldn’t be too much more than Engineering. So if I have to bet my money I’d say yes. Actually, I’d bet my money on rejected because the more unlikely the more I win :slight_smile: </p>

<p>@emshadez: What 3rd essay are u talking abt? There was one main common app essay and one purdue supp.
No status change for me either.</p>

<p>Yes no status change for me as well.
I think we will directly get our decisions.
Last year it was something like ‘complete and ready for review’ 3-4 days before release date. </p>

<p>Maybe we’ll just get a ding from our phones while taking finals. Who knows? Try to relax as much as I can. Purdue is going to be my first decision out of 30 so it’s important for morale!</p>

<p>You applied to 30 schools? Seriously?</p>

<p>@Ilikewilco‌
Yeah… Because college apps are stressful, and a bunch of them combined just push me over the line to no worries at all. </p>

<p>Ha! Well, good luck!</p>

<p>Where will our decisions be posted? Where are y’all seeing your status? When I log into my account it takes me to the Application Summary page. Is that where we will see the results? </p>