***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@AllenTx15 Thank you. I am in the midst of scheduling - they have given a couple of February dates as options for the interview.

NJMS is interviewing upto 4 students a day for more than a month. NJMS started interviewing the first week of January. Most of the interviews till the middle of March are already scheduled. That leaves only the last 2 weeks of March. Chances are looking not good to get one at this point. How many people have received the second interview through TCNJ? Dr.Shevlin said about 80 students get interview through TCNJ.

I thought its just 1 interview@NJMS no matter how many feeder schools you apply. I may be wrong. @GoldenRock @narkor @srk2017 or anyone who has some knowledge on this matter, appreciate you can please clarify to all of us.

1 interview@NJMS is correct. If you received an njms interview through non-TCNJ school then you won’t be interviewed again by njms for TCNJ. My question was about students who only applied through TCNJ and received an njms interview.

My son applied to NJMS through TCNJ. He got NJMS interview notification on Monday.

Thanks @pleasanton. Good luck!

@Bsmd-7 thanks for clarification. My apologies. I got confused and confused you all.

Hi! I’d like to know if anybody has an idea about when the BU interview notifications end? I’m an international student who has applied to four BS/MD programs and it is very discouraging to hear that we, as international students, have a very slim chance of being admitted into such programs. I doubt Boston will be sending anymore notifications to international students considering we have to arrange our travel to Boston accordingly but I would like to know if I stand a chance of getting into any BS/MD programs.

BU is done.

Hi, DD got interview invite for HPME this afternoon.

Does anyone have stats on how many of those interviewed for HPME’s program are actually accepted?

@fhgeogng - I believe HPME interviews 120 for 20 slots. I am not sure how many students they offer to. Being the most sought out, I doubt they will offer to more than 30.

I got an interview into HPME today

@GapYearMedStudent Don’t feel bad and don’t think only international students have slim chance. Even US students have slimmest chance. Review the results thread and various threads on how BS/MD have become competitive. Also even students who applied to 20-30 programs some times don’t get any interviews or admission. That is the reality.

True BS/MD programs are becoming very competitive
Keep UG programs as backup

TCNJ- Rejected!

TCNJ sent an email notifying those who weren’t invited for an interview
Did anyone hear from Hofstra yesterday or so far today?

@nbrafter Nothing from Hofstra. I wonder whether this means a silent “no.”

DS didn’t receive anything from Hofstra too.

HPME rejection! No more interviews to wait for. Have to wait for RPI/AMC, BU and Brown decisions.