***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

I got an acceptance for their undergrad program but for the BA/MD program it says it’s still under review

Same here too. I read in their website that BA/MD decisions will not be reported in the portal.

Also got accepted into Drexel undergrad.

Did anyone hear from TCNJ/NJMS?

Accepted into Drexel UG today, BS/MD still under review.

PSU/Jefferson still says, “Your application is currently under review. We have received everything required to complete your application. Once a decision is made, it will be posted here.” It’s been this way for quite awhile, but I submitted my app at the last possible second so this could explain it.

Rochester proceeded to Step 3 a couple of days ago.

Quick question: do you essentially have the same shot at all the Drexel programs if the med school is your determining step? or does it matter which UG you’re applying to in the process? Because I only applied to Drexel/Drexel; in retrospect, perhaps I should have applied to others as well. But that’s kind of illogical, considering there’s only one interview? So I guess it should not matter?

For Rochester, I am already on Step 4, yet I just had contact with my interviewer today. Is this interview still going to be factored into the final decisions?

did anyone’s drexel bsmd application and essay get waived?? does anyone know why these got waived for me?

Anyone get anything from BU?

@swim1128, nope other than application acknowledgement and request to apply for scholarships

@sb9916, I don’t see anywhere it says wavied. Check-list shows essay was received xx/xx/xxxx date.

Can anyone who completed an alumni interview with Rochester share how it went? Was it mostly undergraduate geared? I have my interview tomorrow. Thanks!

@chocolatina1001 - My S interviewed with an admissions officer and even they don’t know much about REMS. They only focus on undergrad.

@srk2017 Thank you!

Hello all, Caldwell/NJMS interview scheduled for 12/22. Can someone share their perspective from last year interviews?

neomed is out… i got an interview OOS

My Son got rejected for NEOMED . OOS

sorry to hear that @njdad1964. Helpful=hugs

i got the interview invite for NEOMED!

@bpc2017 @brucewayne1998
For the NJMS feeder schools I already had my interview with NJIT, was contacted by drew to schedule one, and have my interview for caldwell on Monday. I did not hear from NJMS, rutgers, or stevens it yet

Did anyone else apply for Howard bsmd?? I got email saying accepted into Howard and my official acceptance packet will be mailed in January. Says nothing about bsmd