***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

Has anyone heard back from Stevens Institute of Technology or Montclair?

Got VCU

Why is it that any posts related to bsmdpred.com are always by new users?
:slight_smile:

I haven’t even gotten an email… does that mean rejected

Probably posted by ■■■■■■■■■■■■ itself!!

Anybody heard from UTSA FAME?

Has anyone heard from drexel today?

@bsmdplease I just got the email for the 150 fee today.

eagerly waiting with my email open in another tab to hear something from vcu or drexel lol

@krimanTX … My son is waiting on UTSA FAME too. They mentioned they will start sending notifications end of month.

Also waiting on Houston

@str82med What date is your RPI& Union interview?

When do REMS notifications come out

@AllenTx15 . Thanks. My son did not apply to UH. We did not know about it :frowning: . But sounds a like an excellent program.

@teddyh - Based on last year’s thread, REMS should come out on 01/23 with interviews being on 02/23-/02/24.

@AllenTx15 Did you check their web site or send email or call them to get an idea? Because at least last year it came way early and their interview itself was end of Jan and early march (2 dates). The program in charge in Houston is a nice person and does respond.

@HS2DMed mine is on Feb 6

Does vcu send out invites all at once or one by one? I still haven’t heard so I don’t know what it means!

@GoldenRock , No One that I know of has heard anything from Houston. I know your chart mentioned Dec 5th and Jan 29th for interview. I sent an email to HBS but no one has responded yet. Can you message me if you know the contact details.

Also is northwestern hpme expected sometime this month?

is penn state still sending out interview notifications?

what does it mean if my drexel status is “Your application for the accelerated BA/BS/MD program has been forwarded to the Drexel University College of Medicine for review.”