***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

3.87*

just got the college of new jersey interview notification! it took them a while so i was concerned

can anyone tell me when the two psu interview dates are?

would it be anytime from february 9th to 11th?

Got the interview offer for UMKC, 35 ACT and 3.94 UW. essays werenā€™t outstanding imo, so it appears that the interview invite was pretty stats based.

EDIT: @str82med I canā€™t access the portal either. error 500.

@adg101, PSU interview date is 2/8. (One date only)

Does anyone know if there are still Drexel and BU emails/phone calls going out? Just trying to see if I should be worried yet or not

pretty sure drexel is still going on

Does anyone bring anything to the interview

woah @farhan979 did your interview dates change for UMKC also?

@meddude101 I think BU calls are still coming, I just got mine yesterday.

I believe BU will call through February.

My son havenā€™t heard from BU,VCU, DREXEL and PEN STATE. That means, my son did not qualify for interview or does he still has chance to get the interview notifications

@str82med the dates arenā€™t actually changed on the calendar. Just on the little blurb before the calendar; I believe they inadvertently copied last yrs dates without changing them, since it says 2016

@farhan979 can you access the interview tab on the portal? mine still gives me the 500 error

All I know so far for Drexel is college of medicine has requested some people to pay the application fee thats it. I donā€™t think anyone received interview calls to Drexel yet!! Am I wrong here ? Did anyone get calls for interview with Drexel?

Are these Alumni interviews or is it at the colleges ?

So far My daughter has received Alumni interview at Penn State, Rochester and Rice. Got rejection from Rutger.

Has RPI already sent interview invitations ?

@nildiv did your d get an invitation to interview for REMS? Or did she just interview for the collegeā€¦

has anyone recieved their finalist notification from
REMS?

@teddyh itā€™s an Alumni interviewā€¦ at this point I think itā€™s just college, Nothing specific about BSMD.