***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@thatcho Let us know when you get the email!

Still says stage 4 on myRoc statusā€¦Does REMS send out to all?

I feel your pain @dualmd2017 . They do email rejections. IDK why they dont send all at once though.

Hello Harryp17@ Your stat? may I ask?

Got interview for Rochester!!

congrats to all invites!!!

well I have 4.0 uw, 1570 sat, 35 ACT. Class rank salutatorian. I started my own pre-med club at school, did two research projects (one of which got published), interned at a hospital two years, started a medical supplies international fundraiser, and volunteered in a medical mission trip to a rural hospital in Nepal

@str82med was that just now or earlier?

Thanks @teddyhā€¦your status?

impressive @Harryp17ā€¦

So is the special events tab under the regular Events tab? And did you get an email about the interview or was it only on the portal?

@dualmd2017 No email for me yet.

No email for DS either.

I got an email. When you log into myroc, there should be a list of things on center such as application status, items, simon business scholars and update information. For me there was the link for special events registration on the right of the simon business scholars thing

@Harryp17 Thanks and congratulations!

@Harryp 17 Congratulations! Did you receive invite from Pen State and Drexel too?

@teddyh Patience is virtualā€¦moral support from this site is phenomenalā€¦

thatā€™s weirdā€¦ i didnā€™t get an email from rems but i have the special registration on my myroc? i guess i got it then

I have no special registration. Guess i got denied.

no @pleasanton I only applied to PPSP, REMS, RIce/Baylor and Wash U University Scholars