***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@bunny101 my son received interview with NEOMED in february. Any advice on how to prepare or what to expect? Thank you.

Could it be that they are going to send out more interview invites or rejections throughout the week? Or is today the only dayā€¦?

If it was only today, shouldnā€™t we have received rejections?

@chocolatina1001 Idk, just asking

My guess is if you donā€™t hear by tomorrow, itā€™s rejection. We will reach out to them in the morning.

I just reached out. Iā€™ll let you guys know what they say

Thanks @teddyh

Did anybody get emailā€™d a rejection?

I wonder when the CASE PPSP interviews will be this year. One year REMS and CASE were on the same date.

@bpc2017 - It appears last year they were on 03/17-03/18 and notifications went out on 01/30. I doubt that they will do as early as REMS.

@narkor, @GoldenRock, @texaspg , do you guys have any idea on REMS scholarship amount?

Narkor posted stating that average is $20K at REMS, so not cheap.

this is my PSU portal:

Your application is currently under review. We have received everything required to complete your application. Once a decision is made, it will be posted here.

does this mean that iā€™m rejected? or I should wait for a decision

Any news from REMS for anyone?

@asmed7 I have the same thing

Got REMS interview

Did you just receive the email?

Anyone receive the rejection email?

Congrats to those who are invited for REMS interview. Enjoy the moment and prepare and do well. It is one of the top programs and it is worth to spend even though the merit aid is only around $20k. GL.

@kkfields Depends on student situation and parents bank balance. If you ask my personal input, donā€™t think it is going to make any difference since already you have spent tons of money and exposed to some professional help/course related to interview. My D refused to go for any professional help whether it is college prep or interview or anything if some one is asking any fees! I know first hand being in bay area, parents spend tons of money which I donā€™t know really worth. Just my 2 cents and I may be completely wrong.

@kybron when did u receive it