***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

its under the upload materials section btw

@Harryp17 I just checked my case application in the portal. I didn’t find anything like this
 maybe it is an indication that you got the interview

@Harryp17 Oh, I have that

@KoliInd99 & @glassflowers - did you check on a computer, or on your phone? My DD logged into her laptop and in the Upload document section, these two options show up. She doesn’t remember what used to be there earlier, maybe supplemental information?

I suspect this is showing up for everyone, would be good to hear from those who checked.

@Mom22DDs I used my computer; I also don’t remember what used to be there

Thank you @glassflowers, I suspect everyone should see that, maybe even folks that didn’t apply for Case BSMD and just applied for Case.

Thats what i thought too @Mom22DDs . We will find out in Three hours anyways

I see that too and my guess is also it’s for undergrad not specifically for BSMD.

@Mom22DDs checked on phone actually

does anyone know anything about when WashU’s university scholars for medicine will release interview decisions?

Yikes I didn’t get the form request for case–I guess I didn’t get in :frowning:

@stresstasticlife did you click on the upload drop down box in the portal? Try it and they are there

@stresstasticlife - it is not a form request. It is just two new options in the pull down where you can submit additional documentation, and I suspect everyone sees them. All those that applied to PPSP will an email from Case within an hour with a link to view finalist status.

who got a email?

I didn’t, but I got an application update on the portal

When did the interview calls for RPI come out? Is anyone still waiting for a call?

did u get in?

No, did you?

checking rn