***Official Thread for 2017 BSMD applicants***

@AllenTx15 How do you get the username/password for the GAP portal?

@Mimic17 I think BU is done, not sure about Drexel

@glassflowers they are different I think. This is the same link used for submitting GAP application.

@AllenTx15 What was the GAP application separate from the UPitt application?

@glassflowers you get an invite for GAP once you submit the UPitt application. GAP is on invite basis only.

@AllenTx15 Ohā€¦so if you didnā€™t receive an invite for GAP, you wouldnā€™t be in the process of receiving an interview?

@glassflowers Yes, If u have not received the invite, then u were not considered. They had additional application, essays and recommendations to submit in the GAP application.

@AllenTx15 Oh, okay - thank you!

Does anyone applying to Union/AMC know when the immediate acceptances are released? I was told 'Presidentā€™s Day ā€˜somethingā€™ '. Not sure if they meant the weekend before Presidentā€™s Day or the week following Presidentā€™s Day.

@thatcho - I heard mid Feb, but last year I heard they came out on 02/29.

Myson applied to NJMS throguh TCNJ. He had his first interview with Dr. Shelvin on late December. At that time, he told my son, you are in. You need to come to New Jersey in February. Until now, we havenā€™t heard any news from NJMS or TCNJ. Does any one has same situation?

@pleasanton Yes exactly same situation. We are in NJ though

@Hades321: Thank You. Did you call TCNJ to find out?

Congratulations to those who made Pitt GAP interviews and hugs to those who didnā€™t. Onwards!

@pleasanton, @Hades321, we are in the same situation. We called TCNJ and the person said that NJMS will contact through end of Feb. That seems to be the standard answer for any one.

How does the UPitt GAP Interview email read? Can someone paste the actual email?

I just got my interview email from Drexel last night! :slight_smile:

Saw 2 new posts 5976 & 5977 in UMKC thread by @roentgen which may be useful for this thread students/parents.

http://talk.collegeconfidential.com/multiple-degree-programs/10493-umkc-6-year-bs-md-program-p399.html

FYI - Pitt rejected, UMKC interview done.
Re: UMKC - suggest not sharing much info on CC - other than generic info. They clearly mentioned that they are always on CC reading other peopleā€™s comments. Just a word of caution

Are all BU and Drexel interviews done, or more to come ?
When is NU HPME coming ? and REMS too ?