***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

Hi @itsgettingreal21, is this for GW direct or SBU/GW program?

GW/GW. Interview invite received last Friday for February 10th interview.

Temple interview invites are out.

@starplatinum It was just a group activity this time.

@itsgettingreal21 Thank you for the info.

Does GW/GW program sends out rejection emails? My DC hasnā€™t received anything yet.

Long time lurker. Posting for the first time. VCU interviews are out.

@itsgettingreal21 , congratulations. Can you please tell us when and how did the notification came through(email or portal) today and when is the interview?

Hi new member to this community excited to be part of this!

@2FutureBSMDsMom - Temple interview notification is through email. Interview is on 02/14.

@peebu2024 - Congratulation on VCU Interview invitation. How did the notification came through(email or mail ) and when is the interview?

hi just wanted to know if vcu interviews come out for everyone today.

@art2020 Thanks! Via email. Starting on Jan 31 st in to Feb.

Multiple dates. 1st come 1st serve.

S received interviews at both Temple and VCU today. As can be seen in my earlier posts Iā€™m either way on the whole BSMD vs traditional thing however it was his decision to apply. Seems Temple is on Feb 14 and VCU on multiple dates.

@PAdude congratulations !
Approximately what time did the emails come through today . Do both vcu and temple send out rejection emails?

Thanksā€¦well congrats to himā€¦I was just working as usualā€¦I believe they came out in past hour or soā€¦he texted me to tell me so didnā€™t really get all the detailsā€¦hope all get the good news they are hoping forā€¦

@2FutureBSMDsMom - Just received VCU rejection email.

I have a feeling it may be going out in waves, we just heard yday about TCNJ where as lot of students received it earlier. I wouldnā€™t write it off yet.

Another update, UIC GPPA interviews are out.

Anyone aware of when HPME interviews come out?

what about boston/case western/plme/GW/WUSTL