***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

rems rejection too :disappointed:

Invited to interview at REMS! Anyone know how many people got in, and any suggestions what it will be like there? (Eg how many people will be interviewing, group vs individual interviews, etc.) Also received a UR acceptance with my invite. Good luck all!

NJIT and TCNJ interviewers: anyone heard about NJMS?

@peebu2024 : congratulations and all the best

@GG2028 Congrats !

Thank you brainbuilder02, I was surprised to see that quick response from NJMS!

@GG2028 Congratulations!!! Can you please share your stats so i know what REMS is looking for please? thank you in advance

Anyone get a UConn SPiM interview?

Congrats to all who received interview invites!

^^Yeah, see y’all SPiM interviewees on 2/5 and 2/10. Be yourselves and you will shine! Best of luck!!

@Cherax

When did the interview invites for UConn come out?

@NoviceDad @Cherax and I got ours a little over a week before the first interview date last year.

@GG2028 Same but I have no clue as to how this stuff works

@sklk 1570 SAT, 800’s Math and Chem, pretty much perfect unweighted/weighted gpa, research (both ind. and in labs), hospital volunteer/shadow, plus some other unique stuff

Has anyone here applied to Rowan/Cooper Medical School 3+4 program?

@peebu2024 : would you mind sharing your stats - for benefit of those waiting to hear from NJMS. I think you said that you were an OOS ORM?

any information on by when they would send the invites? is it all at once or drip by drip? :slight_smile:

@peebu2024

What dates did NJMS offer to you for the interview?

@Phil G I applied to Rowan/Cooper Medical School. My application was forwarded to the medical school. Did they send any additional information to you?

anyone going to Temple PPHS interview on Feb 14. please DM me. Thank you

Also anyone who has any insight or previous experiences about Temple interview please share. Thank you