***Official Thread for 2020 BSMD applicants***

@seapdx2002 @Somo2020 When did you guys receive the RPI supplement? Also, when did you take the CASPer? Thanks!

@therosea D got RPI supplement on Monday. took CASPer in Nov.

@Totototp Thanks! And congrats btw!

@orm2020 @staycalm123 We called NJIT today and they said they are done with invites for NJIT interview. so I guess that door is also closed.

@coolguy456 You mean interview for the NJIT Honors college and not NJMS on site interview correct?

@staycalm123 thats correct.

Need some advice. My school offers only limited AP classes. I am planning to take one or two AP classes on line. Is it better to take AP Psychology or take Honors Anatomy and Physiology to help my Science GPA.

Interviews for NJIT honor college are done, but Interview invites for NJMS via NJIT are not out yet if I understand it correctly.

@staycalm123

That’s a good point on Hofstra - you received the supplement and the last date for CASPer is Jan 9.
I guess this means the 4+4 program folks are not looking at CASPer this year.

Folks

RE: PMM

Penn/Jeff is one of the oldest BS/MD program and is not going to shut down any time soon.

It appears, unlike past years, very few folks on this forum have received invites - that does not mean folks outside this forum may not have received invites.

@BAMDHopeful - my DC got only honor acceptance, no interview from NJIT. did you get interview from NJIT?

@novcedad @GoldenRock would love to hear your feedback on Upstate medical as a bsmd destination via it’s partner programs.

@NoviceDad Anyways we have registered for the Jan 9th Casper (last one). I don’t think we need to prepare additionally for this test so no worries.

when can we expect to hear from TCNJ for first round; and when do NJMS interviews come out?

Just FYI to all…

Boston University - 7yrs BU SMED Program telephone calls were made on Wednesday for interview and emails sent the same day.

People who gave CASPER in Nov got RPI/AMC Supplements this Monday.

@sajju786 , my dc didn’t get any call or email yesterday? Does this mean it’s a rejection?. Do they notify us either way? How is your DS doing at BU?

@2FutureBSMDsMom DS doing good at BU, thanks.
Probably calling the admission office to get an update might help.

@sajju786 - thanks for the update. Do u have another child in this years admissions cycle

I called BU and they said that calls go out on a rolling basis between now and early February, so there might still be a few calls left to go out.

something inspirational
https://www.cnn.com/2019/12/18/us/tulane-med-students-picture-trnd/index.html